Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th November 2011, 21:18   #1
BHPian

Honored and Expectant

Hello everybody,

Naturally, this is my first post on the forum. My membership just got approved and I am thrilled to be a part of this esteemed forum (actually a professional community).

I am Savio, married and live in Mumbai with my family. I teach/instruct students for a living.

We are proud owners of a OHC 1.5 LPG and an Esteem VXI LPG. Our first car was a Maruti 800, then an Indica DLX and then an Esteem AX. All these three cars remain sold at the moment. The OHC is a dream as many members will also agree.

We travel to Goa at least twice a year via Pune-Kolhapur-Nipani-Uttur-Ajra-Amboli-Sawantwadi-Madgaon route. We own a home there.

I spend a lot of time at a local garage and so get a lot of unbiased and low down info on many cars and their common issues. Will be willing to share it with anyone at opportune times. Looking forward to a good relationship with a lot of knowledge and resource sharing.

I would have posted pics of my darlings but have no recent ones after a few cosmetic mods.

A Happy Savio.
Old 5th November 2011, 16:38   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Honored and Expectant

Welcome aboard Prof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Sav View Post
I teach/instruct students for a living.
What subject / area?

Quote:
The OHC is a dream as many members will also agree.
Owned an OHC Vtec and will wholeheartedly agree. Truth is, I do regret selling that machine from time to time. That 1.5L Vtec engine was truly something else.

Quote:
I spend a lot of time at a local garage and so get a lot of unbiased and low down info on many cars and their common issues. Will be willing to share it with anyone at opportune times.
Look forward to your inputs! Enjoy the weekend.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th November 2011, 04:34   #3
BHPian

Thanks GTO,

I am primarily an English teacher but also teach social studies and economics to students.
I have also instructed BPO employees for grammar and American voice 'n' accent.
But my favorite research topic/thesis remains the human psychology and behavior.

Well, I own the '1.5 exi' and am in love with it (to the point that my wife complains that I spend less on her and more on the car - money as well as time). But an extra marital tryst with the 'Vtec' is something I would not regret though. Ha ha.

Thanks for your response and have a blessed weekend!
Old 6th November 2011, 23:40   #4
BHPian

Welcome Sir to the community would love to learn more about your trips to Goa. The road and the riding experience. Please do share. Have a great time in the place we call HEAVEN !!
bilalsyed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th November 2011, 05:47   #5
BHPian

Welcome to TBHP.
Next time when you go to Goa do post a detailed Travelogue with lots and lots of photos.
Cheers
noidea is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th November 2011, 21:20   #6
BHPian

Thanks bilalsyed and noidea.

I will definitely post a travelogue after my next visit which will be from the 23rd of December 2011 to the 1st of January next year. We have to go there for a cousin's wedding and return soon because my wife has to resume school on the 2nd or 3rd of January (she's a teacher too).

Had driven to Goa several times before, but this time as a BHPian. Will be proud doing that.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks