Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th November 2011, 22:21   #1
BHPian

Hi Everyone

Hello everyone.

I was in Mumbai for 7 day stay for the Acetech exhibition when on 4th november 2011 my phone received the membership approval notification in the evening. It was a pleasant surprise after the day's hard work.

I am Ramneek Narula from New Delhi. Just last year i completed my degree in bio-medical engineering. I joined my family business and right now i am the distributor for a major kitchen sinks brand in Delhi-NCR.

Currently driving a Swift Vdi and would be upgrading to Vento TDI HL by the end of the year.

Would love to contribute and share my experiences here with everyone
Old 8th November 2011, 06:01   #2
BHPian

Re: Hi Everyone

Welcome Ramneek.
I am sure in the near future you will consider expanding into trading with medical equipments and devices considering your degree and business orientation.That is food for thought.
Welcome again .
Old 8th November 2011, 12:51   #3
BHPian

@noidea

Thanks.

Yes i did consider trading medical equipments, infact i have manufactured and supplied a few dental workstations to a client since we are also into modular kitchens but that is the only time i have done something related to my specialization.
Old 8th November 2011, 14:20   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Ramneek! Will look forward to your Ownership Report on Vento TDI. Also, look forward to potential discounts on Kitchen Sinks. :-D
Old 8th November 2011, 15:25   #5
BHPian

Welcome onboard and wish you a wonderful stay. Vento is a great upgrade from the swift. Do post your inputs on the same
Cheers!
Aadhitya
Old 8th November 2011, 18:54   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy_libran View Post
Welcome Ramneek! Will look forward to your Ownership Report on Vento TDI. Also, look forward to potential discounts on Kitchen Sinks. :-D
Thanks.

Vento seems to be the best option in its segment. Will surely put up the ownership thread once i make the purchase and yes i'll be making some warranty voiding modifications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadithsince1980 View Post
Welcome onboard and wish you a wonderful stay. Vento is a great upgrade from the swift. Do post your inputs on the same
Cheers!
Aadhitya
Thanks.

Yes, Vento is a great upgrade coming from swift but not so from civic. I had a civic which got totalled in an accident in dec 2010. I still miss that high revving engine and paddle shifts.
Old 9th November 2011, 09:09   #7
BHPian

Thanks.

Yes, Vento is a great upgrade coming from swift but not so from civic. I had a civic which got totalled in an accident in dec 2010. I still miss that high revving engine and paddle shifts.[/quote]

Oh, sorry to hear about your Civic. What really happened?
I know how it feels. I had totalled my Zen a few years back too in a rollover! Thankfully no one was injured There were two of us in the car and we walked away without a single scratch!
Since the incident I've always have an eerie feel whenever i see a Zen (Though It's a wonderful car, no offence meant to Zen lovers)
Old 9th November 2011, 17:24   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadithsince1980 View Post
Thanks.

Yes, Vento is a great upgrade coming from swift but not so from civic. I had a civic which got totalled in an accident in dec 2010. I still miss that high revving engine and paddle shifts.
Oh, sorry to hear about your Civic. What really happened?
I know how it feels. I had totalled my Zen a few years back too in a rollover! Thankfully no one was injured There were two of us in the car and we walked away without a single scratch!
Since the incident I've always have an eerie feel whenever i see a Zen (Though It's a wonderful car, no offence meant to Zen lovers)[/quote]

Tyre burst on NH8. The car lost control and smashed right into the exit divider. The speed was somewhere close to 120, i was moving in the middle lane and had to steer to the left to avoid a stationary truck in front. As soon as i turned the steering the tyre got burst (i still dont know how it happened ), the car skidded and went straight into the exit divider as the car had lost control. Fortunately i had the seat belt on and got out with only elbow and rib injury. The car had done 40k kms in its 2 years of ownership.

Stationary truck in the middle of the road
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks