Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2011, 11:07   #1
BHPian

Here at last!

Phew, it took me two years to get the right to write this post

Am a proud, arrogant, brash, irritated and elated owner of a Palio MJD. Am sure others who own the car would relate to the above feelings too!

The forum has been instrumental in helping me make my decision along with the Palio Users Group. Especially Architect's phenomenal unbiased review of the SDX was superb and it hooked me on.

I drive about 80kms a day, 20 of them on the Hyderabad ORR. Everyday, I eagerly await the moment the SDX gets on to the ORR, that's when the fun starts Agreed i have been overtaken by the Audis and the Bentleys over here, but hey it's fun trying to play catch-up with them. The max i could take on was 165kmph, but believe me, the car felt like a sick beast for a couple of weeks atleast, after that drive, even though it was fresh out of it's fourth service. Now i realize a safe speed would be around 120-140kmph which doesn't hurt the engine and has a decent ride too.

So long then.. Am all revved up now!
Old 18th November 2011, 12:08   #2
BHPian

Re: Here at last!

Same with me, After trying since long, finally, i am also in a position to write this. Since past sometime, gaining membership of this forum had become a kind of obsession with me & finally, yesterday, received the Magic mail: "Your membership is approved". Boy, what a joy that was. As far as cars are concerned, I just replaced my ageing-Jan2005, but reliable(for me) Wagon R with New POLO Trendline TDI. I am enjoying every bit of it. Till now, I had to drive with some constraints(Running in you know), but only yesterday completed 2500 on ODO & waiting to take it to Mumbai Expressway (Though not for the first time) to test it to the limits(Safety first though) & post my experience later.
Thanks Team BHP for letting me in.
nawalsingal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2011, 12:47   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome @paliontile and @nawalsingal into the inner sphere of TBHP. Hope you have a great time both with your rides and with TBHP. Wear those seat belts on, drive safe and have a blast!
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2011, 22:45   #4
BHPian

Thanks girishglg for the warm welcome, sorry couldn't see your post all along. I just discovered the 'subscribe' feature here
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks