Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2011, 01:11   #1

Hello Team-Bhp

Can't express how great it feels to finally be accepted into the team-bhp family.

Not so sure where it came from but the past few months have really ignited the love of cars within. Ever since the talk of owning a car came up in the family and affordability followed it has really been a one way street.

Spent months scouring team-bhp for insight, reviews and any feedback I could find. The reviews of cars here are really unbiased and more helpful than any other source on the net.

Being from Mumbai I learnt how to drive from our highly professional local driving school... oh yes... highly professional. So professional that by the time it was over I started to wonder what I really learnt.

Anyway, fast forward a few weeks and we were sealing the deal on a pre-worshipped Civic. It's the common Silver Blue color you see around but man... driving a car like this as my first really feels like BHP insanity.

After driving for a few times I realized I yet have a lot to learn. Still...

- Frequently stalling
- Can't get the best judgement of the left side
- Find the power steering deadly
- Ran over a few unidentified objects
- Feel the brake pads are going to send me through the windshield

So yeah, someone called up offering a 2003 Esteem for 75k... might go for something in that range and drive it to prevent any fatalities in the Blue beast.

All said and done, falling in love with cars is a love that was bound to happen and I'm more than happy I can share it with the team-bhp family.

Here's a snap of the Blue Beast (Sep 2006, 31k odo, 5.25L):

Apologies if I am violating some image rules by posting this... didn't see anything mentioned in the rules about it.

Thanks for reading and thank you for having me in the family Team-bhp
Old 20th November 2011, 08:37   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Team-Bhp

Good start to your Journey. This is a great car to drive in the city. Have a pleasant stay in Team-BHP and enjoy your ride.
Old 20th November 2011, 13:56   #3

Thanks a lot naturalist
Old 20th November 2011, 22:16   #4
BHPian

hi systematic. welcome aboard the team-bhp family. i didn't quite understand the first post. did you buy the civic or the esteem? if you didn't buy the civic then why post the image and details? just asking!
Old 20th November 2011, 23:59   #5

Hi smally, I did buy the civic but planning on planning on buying an esteem for some rough use
Old 21st November 2011, 00:32   #6

Hehe buddy I did buy the Civic but I am thinking of also buying the Esteem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smally View Post
hi systematic. welcome aboard the team-bhp family. i didn't quite understand the first post. did you buy the civic or the esteem? if you didn't buy the civic then why post the image and details? just asking!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks