Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd November 2011, 12:58   #1

Here I come ....

Hello BHPians,

Yesssssssss..... I made it...Grateful to the moderators for accepting my registration.

A brief introduction about myself – I was born & brought up in Bangalore. I am engineering graduate in Computer Science & I am a software engineer by profession. I am a keen follower of Formula1 racing, like to travel and explore new places, am a foodie and like to explore niche eat-outs. Love to fly kites and adore Fighter planes. I have not missed a single edition of Aero India in Bangalore ever since it started off in 1996. My work has taken me to various parts of the world and have enjoyed every bit of it.

I began motoring to my college in the Hero Puch. Next I bought the Hero Honda Passion which I used during my engineering days. After getting employed, I went for a second hand Maruti 800 in which my father & I learnt to drive a car. This was followed by a brand new Maruti 800 (5 gear model) which served us for nearly 4 years. As time went on, we graduated to the Maruti Suzuki Alto which has been a trusted companion for the last 4 years.

After various test drives evaluating different cars and team-bhp articles, last month I went for a Tata Indica Vista VX Quadrajet. I shall soon post an initial ownership report.

So long everybody..
- Dileep.
Old 6th December 2011, 15:15   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Here I come ....

Welcome Dileep aka theleapyes to this wonderful forum. Great to know that we share similar interests. BTW there is a nice non auto thread around eating out in Bangalore http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...alore-128.html where you can contribute as well! Cheers and welcome again!
Old 6th December 2011, 15:39   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the forum !
Your excitement of joining the forum has led to violation of t-bhp rule of using excessive number of "dots" in the post.
Old 6th December 2011, 17:06   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleapyes View Post
After various test drives evaluating different cars and team-bhp articles, last month I went for a Tata Indica Vista VX Quadrajet. I shall soon post an initial ownership report.
3rd nood in this month who bought a Vista VX Quadrajet. What colour did you buy? Mine is spicered.
Old 7th December 2011, 20:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Welcome Dileep aka theleapyes to this wonderful forum. Great to know that we share similar interests. BTW there is a nice non auto thread around eating out in Bangalore http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...alore-128.html where you can contribute as well! Cheers and welcome again!
Thanks Girish for your warm welcome and pointing out the eating-out-bangalore guide... I sure find it interesting like the rest of team-bhp and will add my 2 cents to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumare View Post
3rd nood in this month who bought a Vista VX Quadrajet. What colour did you buy? Mine is spicered.
@skumare - I bought an Arctic Silver ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by athanedar View Post
Welcome to the forum !
Your excitement of joining the forum has led to violation of t-bhp rule of using excessive number of "dots" in the post.
@athanedar - Will keep it in mind for my future posts..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks