Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2011, 17:17   #1
BHPian

Achievement: Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!

Hi Everybody,

Greetings to all fellow petrolheads. The approval of my membership (2 failed attempts) is all the more special because it is like an anniversary gift for me as yesterday was our fifth anniversary. I feel good.

Right then:
I am Amarpreet aged 32 (my handle has my name, because my imaginative neurons were not firing when I chose it)

I've been a lurker for more than a few years, secretly reading and lapping up the new car reviews and modification threads. If you see the bookmarks in my browsers; you'd see a long line of threads marked.

This membership was sorely needed as I am in the process of installing a turbocharger in my swift petrol and have collected most of the components. I'm confident that the experts will make that job a cinch for me.

I am an avid numismatist, and currently concentrating on collecting Indian commemorative coins and notes. You will find me looking at every coin and note very carefully to ascertain if it deserves a place in my collection.

All in all, I look forward to a very fulfilling and educative experience with T-BHP

Next step: Off to the store to purchase my stickers and put them in all the family cars.

Thanks,
Amar.
Old 29th December 2011, 22:12   #2
BHPian

Re: Achievement: Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!

Hey Amarpreet,

Welcome to the gang!
Drive safe and hope you get those stickers put on quick!

Cheers!
Old 30th December 2011, 11:21   #3
BHPian

Re: Achievement: Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Stickers ordered !! and awaiting delivery now.

-Amar.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks