Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th January 2012, 11:23   #1

Delhi Berry joins

Hello Friends,

I am Ashish Berry from New Delhi, and have been following Team-BHP since past 2 years, but officially became a member a week back.

I work with one of the Big-4 consulting firms in their Strategy division. Apart from routine work, I am passionate about cars, photography and travel.

Before becoming a member, and only being a silent reader, Team-BHP helped me a lot in deciding a Diesel sedan. I am grateful to fellow enthusiasts for their suggestions and feedback.

Currently I own a Vento Tdi (Oct. 2011) and Swift Vxi (Oct. 2006).

Other than above I have a flair for car detailing and generally spend Saturdays pampering my cars.

I shall soon share my piece of information in terms of reviews and observations on vehicles I own, particularly the Vento Tdi.

Thanks,
Ashish Berry
Old 10th January 2012, 13:32   #2
BHPian

Re: Delhi Berry joins

Hi Ashish,

Welcome to TeamBHP. Well I also have a vento tdi Oct 2011. Which colour you have. I am guessing that your office must be in Gurgaon??
Old 10th January 2012, 14:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachit.K.Dogra View Post
Hi Ashish,

Welcome to TeamBHP. Well I also have a vento tdi Oct 2011. Which colour you have. I am guessing that your office must be in Gurgaon??
Thanks Rachit,

I have a 'White' colored Vento tdi. And yes, my office is in Gurgaon on the Golf Course Road.
I have read your review and indeed liked it. And I second your thoughts on the sqeaking doors issue. Even I face the same issue. More on it on my ownership log, which I shall soon start.
Old 10th January 2012, 15:05   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABerry View Post
Thanks Rachit,

I have a 'White' colored Vento tdi. And yes, my office is in Gurgaon on the Golf Course Road.
I have read your review and indeed liked it. And I second your thoughts on the sqeaking doors issue. Even I face the same issue. More on it on my ownership log, which I shall soon start.
Well Eagerly waiting for your log Ashish.
Well my office is also on the Golf Course Road.

You can also come down to our meets. They mostly happen at Castle (Just behind Audi Showroom) on Golf Course Road. Will try to ping you whenever next meet is planned.

Enjoy your stay. Good to see Vento tribe growing by each day.
Rachit.K.Dogra is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks