Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2012, 01:33   #1
BHPian

A BIG Hello to all Team-Bhp family!

Hello All,

My introduction to Team-BHP happened a couple of years ago. I was going to purchase my first (new) car and wanted my money to be spent in the right place.

I started looking up the internet for websites that offered in-depth information on cars and came across this amazing site. Believe me, I forgot what I was here for (looking for information on new cars) and ended up reading various posts related to ICE, Modifications, Travelogues etc. I was hooked on to the site right away and I still am.

I currently own an Azure Grey Swift VDi which of course was a result of all the research on team-bhp. The only upgrade on the car is 15" alloys with Yokohama S-Drives. I have owned the car for a little over two years now and have clocked about 42000 Kms. Hopefully I'll put up some pictures of it too.

I have had a liking for cars right since my childhood. My father says I could recognise the make and model of car from far as a 4 year old. We used to see a lot of Datsuns 120Y, 200L, 140J, Mazdas, Toyotas etc. then.

I'm sure I'll be posting more here and I'm looking forward to an amazing time and interactions at Team-Bhp.

Cheers!
Old 14th January 2012, 18:42   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: A BIG Hello to all Team-Bhp family!

FireFoot, welcome to Team-bhp & here's wishing you a pleasant stay

Hope you've swung by the Announcements section, will help clarify your doubts if any. Also looking forward to a thread on your Swift ownership experience soon!
Old 17th January 2012, 18:39   #3
BHPian

Re: A BIG Hello to all Team-Bhp family!

Thank you Suman. I have gone through the announcement sections. As a practise, I'll keep visiting the announcement sections to ensure I comply with the posting rules before I write again.

I'm working on my Swift VDi ownership experience write-up as well. Hopefully I should have it ready soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks