Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2012, 20:16   #1
BHPian

Finally I am TBHPed!!

Folks.

After having spent many hours snooping through the archives of T-BHP, I finally decided to sign in. After waiting for couple of days with fingers crossed, here I am writing my first post on TBHP. Many thanks to the moderators who were kind enough to accept my profile and believe that I am worthy enough to be a part of this wonderful group of high octane automotive enthusiasts.

To keep my introduction short, I am basically a decendent of God's Own Country, born in the western parts of the country, lived through my early days of childhood across the northern plains and now settled in the IT capital. My love with automobiles started with a very young age and to this date I am smitten by this obsession. In the past I have owned an alto-lxi, honda civic, swift zxi. I currently own a hyundai i10-auto that my wife uses mostly and currently looking out for a ride for myself.

Now that you know who I am.. Hoping to share many wonderful experiences with you all.

Cheers!
smekad
Old 28th January 2012, 12:06   #2
BHPian

Re: Finally I am TBHPed!!

Welcome smekad to the TBHP family !!! That is quiet a lot of transition from alto to civic to swift and now i10. Any particular reason you had to change so many cars?
Old 28th January 2012, 15:01   #3
BHPian

Re: Finally I am TBHPed!!

Thanks @ athanedar

Yes those seem like a lot, but believe me most of the cars that I owned were kept for at least 7 years except civic.
My first car was the alto, later my work took me to the states where I owned a civic. Swift was my ride when I returned to back to India . i10 as I said is primarily used by my wife...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks