Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2012, 18:39   #1
BHPian

Greetings!! from one more enthusiast

Hey everyboby!

The very first time I visited the site, I could not resist jumping the bandwagon, but somehow it was after months of following the forum that I finally became a part of this wonderful community.

I am presently in Jaipur and love to travel extensively, by road ofcourse. Apart from cars I am a gadget freak and my current love is my Canon 550D which I got a few weeks back. I am still experimenting with it and all the advice on this beauty is welcome!

We have a Civic, Laura (which we bought after trading in our old Laura) and a Jetta in our household, the latest being the new Jetta.

Like most of the guys here, I've loved, lived and dreamt cars for as long as I can remember. In a driving career spanning more than two decades, I have spent a lot of time driving on the highways. All I can say from my experience is that the Indian highways continue to be as unsafe as ever even after billions have been spent on upgrading the infrastructure. It is my message to all guys out there to drive sanely and safely although the ever increasing range of today's cars lure us behave otherwise.

Happy and safe driving

Cheers
Old 5th February 2012, 04:32   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Greetings!! from one more enthusiast

Welcome to the Team, carizma!

Nice set of cars you have there! Would be really interesting to read a comparison of the three as they belong to the same segment.

I think you'll find yourself very much at home in the travelogues section as well as the various photography threads.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks