Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2012, 18:34   #1

Third try and I'm in

Hi T-BHPians,

Finally after my 3rd application, my membership was approved on 9th Feb 2012. I kept checking my mailbox every 30 mins, after this 3rd application, waiting for an e-mail of approval from Team-BHP. Yes, I was waiting for the mail and not wishing, as I was pretty sure that it'd get approved this time because 'Three Golden Questions' were answered from my heart ( the mind, kind of, stops working that good, at 3am ).

About me: I'm 21 years old and in my final year of B.tech. I am a Car and Gadget fanatic and love to read and 'write' about them, too. I love classic rock ( crazy pink floyd fan ) and I'm a novice guitarist, too. I started driving when I turned 18 (dad goes by the rules, and I go by dad's rules), and before that I was only allowed to call shotgun and take the front passenger's seat, but never the driver's.

Where I put up: Delhi.

The cars I've owned: Well, I've never really bought my own car, but dad's cars = my cars . I'd be mentioning only those cars which I have driven, too (oldest first).

1. Maruti Suzuki Esteem 1.3l
2. Hyundai Santro Zip plus
3. Hyundai Getz (P) - *SOLD
4. Chevrolet Optra SRV
5. Hyundai i10 1.1l era
6. Hyundai i20 magna (p)

PS - I posted about the membership approval on my FB account, and my friends are SUPER jealous. HAHA. Love it.

Thanks
Ayush Gupta

Last edited by ayushSRV : 10th February 2012 at 19:01.
ayushSRV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th February 2012, 20:37   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome abroad Ayush.

The last I checked, there are NO ownership logs on Chevrolet Optra SRV. For this reason, I would stay tuned for your ownership log.

Though you might have gone through the Rules & Announcements section, I suggest you to have a quick glance one more time before you start posting on the forum.

And you being a guitarist, I suggest you to browse through the Shifting Gears section. You will surely find many threads on music over there. How about sharing a couple of videos of you playing the guitar?

Last edited by Klub Class : 10th February 2012 at 20:40.
Klub Class is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th February 2012, 21:18   #3
BHPian

Re: Third try and I'm in

Wecome aboard Ayush. See you amongst the posts soon.. and wish you safe roads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayushSRV View Post
About me: I'm 21 years old and in my final year of B.tech. I am a Car and Gadget fanatic and love to read and 'write' about them, too. I love classic rock ( crazy pink floyd fan ) and I'm a novice guitarist, too. I started driving when I turned 18 (dad goes by the rules, and I go by dad's rules), and before that I was only allowed to call shotgun and take the front passenger's seat, but never the driver's.

Where I put up: Delhi.

The cars I've owned: Well, I've never really bought my own car, but dad's cars = my cars
Brilliantly expressed intro there
rajcs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th February 2012, 21:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klub Class View Post
Welcome abroad Ayush.

The last I checked, there are NO ownership logs on Chevrolet Optra SRV. For this reason, I would stay tuned for your ownership log.
Yep, I'll start posting soon. Just a wee bit busy due to final year exams, plus exams for masters programmes.

Though you might have gone through the Rules & Announcements section, I suggest you to have a quick glance one more time before you start posting on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klub Class View Post
And you being a guitarist, I suggest you to browse through the Shifting Gears section. You will surely find many threads on music over there. How about sharing a couple of videos of you playing the guitar?
Oh, I have never visited that section, but will surely do, now.
Btw, as I said I'm a novice, so you guys might have to bear with me a bit

Thank you so much for such a warm welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajcs View Post
Wecome aboard Ayush. See you amongst the posts soon.. and wish you safe roads.

Brilliantly expressed intro there
Thank you so much @rajcs.
Btw, being a part of this community feels really great.

I really want to buy a pack of Team-BHP stickers, but the store seems to be 'offline'. How can I get my hands on one of those?

Thanks

Last edited by Technocrat : 10th February 2012 at 22:41.
Old 13th February 2012, 09:06   #5
BHPian

Re: Third try and I'm in

Welcome aboard. Since you are an avid writer look forward to your pieces here on t-bhp.
Zkalra is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks