Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2012, 20:02   #1
BHPian

I don't find this one a dream! Am finally a BHPian!!

Clicking refresh link of my mailbox and the reload button of my browser on the page of Team-BHP forum was my only job on the computer for the past 5 days or so. With my hopes of either an "APPROVED " mail or to spot my username on the "Welcome to the newest member" section going to never-before levels, I must tell I was desperate would be a gross understatement. A friend of mine sitting beside asked me, "Dude! You are not normal today, you've been refreshing this link all day." This goes inside my mind, "I'm not normal?! Good, such accusations are not new to any of us Team-BHP addicts. We can't help them" and I resumed refreshing until finally after 6 long days the approval mail popped in my inbox. God, the happiness took some time to sink in after which I began to tell everyone I know I'm now a proud member of this community . Exploring on what has changed in the site after an addictive guest has turned into a proud member, I was only awe-struck to find how the whole forum is run clean and what a big community Team-BHP is! Kudos to you moderators! And thanks for adding me into the family.

Something about me, well, I was not a born auto-freak. It took me sometime to realise that I am one (I'm still wondering what took me so long ) but that was when I was doing my 2nd year Undergrad in Mechatronics Engg. The worry of not choosing Automobile Engg was in fact killing, but I wasn't that deviated. Digged into every book, every subject that involved something even close to Automobile Engg. Built an all-terrain vehicle during college and raced it in the national event BAJA, gained a lot of experience. Dreamt about working in an automotive industry, thank God, I'm living it. Crazy about engines always, am planning to do my Postgrad MS in IC engines in RWTH, Germany next year.

Longed to own a car ever since my college days but that happened only after I got into my job. Convincing my parents to a limited budget of 4lakh had been a big deal and considering what fun-to-drive vehicle I had for that sum, I had only Alto K10 on my cards. Bought in August'11 and clocked 5300 on the odo, trust me this car is really some fun to drive. Guess giving him 185 section will do away with some understeer and make him good at corners. Will give my ownership report sometime and post pictures when he gets new shoes.

With a big HI! to all fellow BHP-ians, I'm starting my Team-BHP journey.

Vijay
vvijay is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2012, 21:55   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: I don't find this one a dream! Am finally a BHPian!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvijay View Post
Crazy about engines always, am planning to do my Postgrad MS in IC engines in RWTH, Germany next year.

Longed to own a car ever since my college days but that happened only after I got into my job. Convincing my parents to a limited budget of 4lakh had been a big deal and considering what fun-to-drive vehicle I had for that sum, I had only Alto K10 on my cards. Bought in August'11 and clocked 5300 on the odo, trust me this car is really some fun to drive. Guess giving him 185 section will do away with some understeer and make him good at corners. Will give my ownership report sometime and post pictures when he gets new shoes.

With a big HI! to all fellow BHP-ians, I'm starting my Team-BHP journey.

Vijay
Welcome vijay! Regarding RWTH, welcome to aachen!! I am in FH Aachen(not in auto though!) and if you need any support, I have a good friend in RWTH combustion engines. Btw,update about your course, I heard from him that they are planning to cancel the course and restructure it. Confirm it with the course coordinator. Well before mods ban me for going OT. Welcome aboard, go around the forum, get to know the rules, enjoy your stay.

Last edited by AlphaKilo : 8th March 2012 at 21:57.
AlphaKilo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2012, 21:54   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Vijay.
Good to hear about your Alto K10. Do post some pics for us.
Old 12th March 2012, 12:49   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley2 View Post
Welcome Vijay.
Good to hear about your Alto K10. Do post some pics for us.
Thank you Ashley2. Sure thing, I'll post pics, keep updated on every stage of modification
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks