Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2006, 10:18   #1

Aveo/ City Vtec /Fiesta Help me guys ?

Hi All,
I am new member to Team-BHP. I am an Engineer and found of cars and speed.

One of my friend would like to buy a new baby for him. He is looking for power, space, comfort and milage of course.

I got a change to drive Aveo 1.6 petrol yesterday and i found that it has good power and even i am impressed with its interior finish which include wodden finish and chrome plated door handels with the spoiler which adds more too its looks.

I Don't have any idea about Fiesta and City V-Tec, not even got change to drive Fiesta or City Vtec.

Any suggeations

Regards,

Dodgeviper
Old 31st March 2006, 10:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Dodgeviper, welcome to Team-bhp; go through the New Car Test Drives section and you will find adequate write-ups on all the three; read them, test drive the Fiesta 1.6 sxi & the NHC Vtec and then make up your mind.......you need to be clear about what your expectations are and how much you are willing to spend though!

Cheers!

Last edited by suman : 31st March 2006 at 10:30.
Old 31st March 2006, 11:33   #3
Senior - BHPian

hey Dodgeviper,

Welcome to the forum. Do try and post a bit more about yourself. As for your query regarding the 3 cars , just run a search in the What Car section - its been discussed extensively there as Suman said.

Have a nice time.

Chees
Old 2nd April 2006, 02:08   #4
BHPian

Hi All, I saw the new cheeky red bright and colourful vibrant Aveo 1.6 and I must say this car looks very good from outside as well as inside. I did not get a chance to test drive it however I came upon this web site where the Aveo was given a thumb down by the Euro NCAP on 3rd March 2006. This review says that - "the Chevy Aveo was singled out for unacceptably high risk of injury to the driver’s chest". I would not risk buying a car which does not provides proper safety, though the higher end model does have ABS and Airbags etc. So why has this review mentioned so?

http://paultan.org/archives/2006/03/...rom-euro-ncap/

My current shortlisted cars are Aveo / Ford Fiesta / Honda City ZX / Maruti Swift (for long run).

Any suggestions as I want to put hard earned money to proper use. I did single out Aveo but this European review on the web site has made me think again.
Old 2nd April 2006, 09:32   #5
Team-BHP Support

Welcome dodgeviper,

As normally_crazy said post a proper intro first. You can't post these kind of questions until you become a BHPian. Until then you can use the search facility. This thread is closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks