Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th April 2012, 00:16   #1

Finally into team-bhp, feels good!

Hi Team,

Its been past one year that I was edging to join this forum/community/family. But, things didn't happen the first time. My second appeal to join got accepted and I was all set to post my first TL here.

My trips, my rejuvenation, and addiction was team-bhp. A hearty thanks to all over here for helping me even before I became a part of this family.

About me:
I am in the final 28 days of my engineering, and then, I will be all set to work with Mcafee from july 2nd, 2012 as an Associate QA engineer. I love touring various places, provided I am driving. Apart from my craze for driving anything and everything, I am a music lover, lyricist and a composer. I play guitar in my free time and also sing and record my compositions. Electronic music production is one of my hobbies, which might turn into career later on in life. Currently, need to get well settled and earn some bucks for fuel, and travel.

I am very happy to be a part of this team and would love to be part of team-bhp meets, formal/informal, in future after I get settled in bangalore (which is like another 45 days from now).

Thanks and Regards
~TheRedPaladin a.k.a Karthik
Old 10th April 2012, 13:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally into team-bhp, feels good!

Welcome Karthik firstly to TBHP, next to Blr and of course congrats on your new job. Good to read up your travelogues and hope to see many more as and when you munch up some miles around. Keep it coming! Also great to hear your love for music and surely you would get some great threads on them too to contribute! Keep popping into the meet section to hear about it as and when it happens. Till then happy reading, writing and motoring!
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2012, 19:58   #3

Re: Finally into team-bhp, feels good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Welcome Karthik firstly to TBHP, next to Blr and of course congrats on your new job. Good to read up your travelogues and hope to see many more as and when you munch up some miles around. Keep it coming! Also great to hear your love for music and surely you would get some great threads on them too to contribute! Keep popping into the meet section to hear about it as and when it happens. Till then happy reading, writing and motoring!
Thanks girish, happy to know that my TLs are being appreciated. Being a student, its quite difficult to munch miles as there are restriction on pocket and schedule (75% ATTENDANCE to maintain, assignments, projects... trouble of being in an NIT ). But still I am not letting any opportunity let go and make sure I make the best use of vacations.

I am sure to munch up many miles once I reach bangalore and get a set of wheels (looking into Karizma ZMR) there to travel. Currently, going around in my friend's Ritz and alto's when he's not using them.

Will make sure to keep in touch with most of you once I reach Blore.

Thanks and Regards
~TheRedPaladin a.k.a Karthik
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks