Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th April 2012, 14:01   #1

Hello TBHP!

Hey fellow BHPians - I thought I would take a quick moment to send out an introduction, having joined TBHP only recently.

My name is Kunal and I am from the garden city of Namma Bengaluru. I've lived here 10 years and there's no other place I'd rather be. I am an IT Sales Professional - it gives me the high I need and it pays the bills Also it keeps me on the road most of the time so the car I drive becomes who I am.

My other passions include Badminton, Cars and Movies - in no particular order. I drive the ANHC V-AT 2011 and love it. I will be looking forward to making some new friends, learning from all of you and being an active participant in making and keeping Team BHP the great place that it is.

Cheers.
Old 10th April 2012, 15:11   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello TBHP!

Welcome Kunal - to the forum.

It would be nice to add your experience on Alto to ANHC and how long you have been following the team-bhp contents etc.

The introduction thread generally a pit-stop for the new visitors - expecting some clue on how to get your registration successful (read - i, me & myself !!!!)

Have a lovely journey ahead.

Cheers,
Jay
Old 10th April 2012, 17:16   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello TBHP!

Hello, Welcome to Team BHP, i am excited that you also got hooked on to the site, and the wealth of information that it provides. Do start an ownership thread of the City, i am glad you picked up a Honda over the others.

Thanks for the useful post on the badminton thread, hoping to learn more from your experiences. Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks