Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2012, 22:29   #1
BHPian

Finally ……. I get to call myself a “BHPian”

Howdy BHPians
After a long wait and countless number of tries, today I got the approval mail from team-bhp. I have been following this community very closely since a year and finally I get to be a part of it. This community played a very important part in deciding my first car and I would like to thank all of you for that.
About Me:
My name is Sourov Choudhury basically from Kolkata but presently located in Bangalore. My place of work is Motorola Solutions Bagmane Tech Park.
My Garage:
I own a 2010 August model HH CBZ X which has done 21000 kms and 2012 FEB Ritz VDI which has done 4900 kms in 56 days. I love touring and have already covered Bandipur, Pondicherry, Wayanad, Yercaud and Chickmagalur in my RitZU.
Looking forward to share my experiences with all the members and having a great time as a BHPian.

Cheers
.sourov
Old 12th April 2012, 12:53   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally ……. I get to call myself a “BHPian”

Hello sourav and welcome to our very own TBHP. Good to know of your brand new acquisition on wheels and burning some serious miles covering some destinations around Blr. Will be nice to hear your experience of these travels and getaways. Also you can hear many such great trips, long drives, adventures, tips and suggestions in the numerous superbly detailed travelogues posted by fellow BHPians. Happy mile munching and drive safe!
Old 12th April 2012, 14:57   #3
BHPian

Thanks girish.

Will be definitely come up with a detailed thread with my travelogues with all my experiences. It really feels awesome to be a part of such beautiful community filled you all wonderful people.

Thanks again, Cheers!!
.sourov
Old 13th April 2012, 15:41   #4
BHPian

Welcome !!
4900 KMs in 56 days is almost 100 KMs per day. good going .

why not start an ownership thread for your Ritz, there aren't many around.
Old 13th April 2012, 23:57   #5
BHPian

Welcome to TBHP Sourav. Don't wanna spoil you're party but you'll have to make 25 posts before you can call yourself BHPian Just stick to the rules and regulations and you'll have a great ride with the fellow BHPians! Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks