Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2012, 11:17   #1
BHPian

Hello TBHPians

Hi Team BHPians,

It feels great to become part of the most authentic automobile community of India. I have been trying to get through since last month and finally have made it through. Thanks to the moderators for understanding my passion
for cars and letting me in! Of late I had become addicted to TBHP and its homepage is always open on my workplace computer everyday. I love reading through the various posts of the TBHP members and wanted to be a part of this community.

Introducing myself, I am Sabyasachi, living in Kolkata and working in a typical IT company where the client is always right, no matter what.
I have been mad about cars since childhood and continue to have the same passion. Primarily inclined towards 4 wheelers, I love driving and do not believe in chauffeur driven cars.

Coming to the cars I have, there's a 2005 Honda City (My dad's) and I have recently bought a Honda Brio. I had extensively looked at many hatches and finally gave in when both my head and heart went for Brio. Being a car lover, it was really difficult deciding on a particular car over the other since each had its own pros and cons, but TBHP reviews helped me immensely in selecting the right car. Thanks to Anshuman and GTO for providing such a detailed review of the Brio. I would love to give an ownership review of the Brio soon (once I have driven it for a few hundred kilometers!) which may help new buyers.

Thanks again for making me a part of this community. I hope to interact with and know you all in due course of time.

Regards,

Sabyasachi
Old 20th April 2012, 14:37   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello TBHPians

Welcome aboard! Eager to know how the Brio waiting period was dealt with

And of course, your background with cars, from the early days perhaps...

Get familiar with the rules, and pledge to keep Team-bhp the neatest motoring forum on the web!

Vroom Vroom!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks