Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2006, 23:17   #46
BHPian

k making it easy
aeroplane garden signal coming frm linking road take a left then the next singnal take a right then go down to the end of the road and take the first right and then the first left i am right there
Old 12th April 2006, 09:33   #47
BHPian

Bro one Question

U having all those exotic Monsters then y didnt u come to the speed run man n m damn sure u must have got 2 to 3 prizes for sure n TEAMBHP would be proud of you like always
Old 12th April 2006, 12:34   #48
BHPian

it dint make sense these cars r exotic and all they are fast too but they are not drag material - one needs to know whats a performance vehical and whats for drag racing - i dint have the supra during the speed run - and besdies i have a simple policy in life dont go if u know ur not gonna win - even this supra wont be able to make it it has a 1g-gteu engine its fast but not from pickup - i have a new engine called for this car will be making it a under 10 sec car then u will see me at the sped run with the supra and the mustang
Old 12th April 2006, 14:40   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon
OFFTOPIC: I was going to ask you earlier if you go to Zaf, Khar, because I've clicked your Jaguar exactly there. I think a fellow from the same gym owns a open-fairing Ninja?! Seen it quite often there.
LOL ! Yes sajid owns the zx12r........ and his friend himanshu ( hey suren ull obv be knowin him , n the way he makes sounds of the car .. man tht guy is good . you name the car , that guy can make the sounds of it ... evn when the turbo hits !!!!) But i still doubt his riding skills .... lol i remba himanshu was trying out wheliies at recli on the kwacker and fell down and smashed the full fairing . And for a long time he was riding a naked zx12r . The bike now has a yellow fairing (Yes , The same 1 at this year speedrun wid a nos cylinder... but no nitrous in it ) lol . 1 Of my friends MIHIR DHARKAR (no longer active member of Team-bhp) told me that sajid got the new fairing from bankok for only 3 grand !!. THREE THOUSAND RUPEES !lol i diino you gt these fairing so cheap ( the fake 1s)

Last edited by varun_patra : 12th April 2006 at 14:42.
Old 12th April 2006, 23:37   #50
BHPian

yeah i know him we all do he is the little kid no clue about the ferrings and the price but it works for him and its done the trick so all good - sajid is the guy who own moto sport at carters into car performance
Old 12th April 2006, 23:56   #51
Senior - BHPian

Cool collection there..Can't believe it took me so long to come across this thread

Would love to see pix once u've souped up ur cars.

Enjoy, and drive fast
Old 13th April 2006, 00:23   #52
BHPian

its a pretty new thread its just been i think 2 or 3 days since i have joined - soon going to make a thread of my supra engine swap changing the 1g engine to a 2jz engine - to make a under 10 sec car lettsee
Old 13th April 2006, 09:26   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandSpeed
it dint make sense these cars r exotic and all they are fast too but they are not drag material - one needs to know whats a performance vehical and whats for drag racing - i dint have the supra during the speed run - and besdies i have a simple policy in life dont go if u know ur not gonna win - even this supra wont be able to make it it has a 1g-gteu engine its fast but not from pickup - i have a new engine called for this car will be making it a under 10 sec car then u will see me at the sped run with the supra and the mustang

Man that soooo cool m waiting eagerly n Team BHP this time will definately ROCK at the speed run bro
Old 13th April 2006, 09:46   #54
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Really Powerful Collection! Suren.
Hope to meet you someday and learn something from you!
Old 13th April 2006, 10:28   #55
BHPian

will be glad to drop by sometime its good fun to talk cars and engines SRK -
aND FOR THE SPEED RUN NEXT YEAR I WILL BE THERE
Old 13th April 2006, 11:00   #56
Senior - BHPian

dude i think thts a cool collection of cars...why dont u keep a time n place n date where all of us could come and check these cars out.sunday prefered.
Old 13th April 2006, 11:02   #57
BHPian

Sunday is good with me - i have the supra mustangs and porsche in my building - the jag and the beamer has been sold - cordinating with every1 wont be easy u guys can make a plan and work it out , just let me know i will make time -
Old 13th April 2006, 11:27   #58
Team-BHP Support

hey thanks landspeed. so this is the signal where i would turn left to go to the garages ...instead i take a right.. and then a left.. ok now i have an idea. I will PM you when i can come. thanks though. atleast now i have an idea where raheja college is.
Old 13th April 2006, 12:21   #59
BHPian

Awesome machines there dude!! Any plans of u coming to cochin with those mean machines??
Old 13th April 2006, 14:09   #60
BHPian

yup nytime ur welcome navin
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks