Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2012, 11:21   #1

Finally a Team-BHP Member

Hi everyone,

Wow, it feels really good to finally be a part of this forum.

About myself, I'm Vikas (as one can figure it out from my login name itself). Aged 31, I hold a couple of degrees in finance and working in Mumbai in a Government run Regulatory law enforcement organization.

Came across Team-BHP for the first time in 2009 through a google search. Was hooked on to reading posts on this ever since. My first tryst at seeking membership was way back in 2009 and I'm happy that it has materialized now in 2012. Since the membership itself comes at such a premium, I'll make sure that I write posts only when I can add significant value to any existing discussion.

Current interests: About cars and Bikes, I'm usually happy driving any car or bike I come across. Being a pillion rider is not my thing. Among my other interests, I write about movies and have an active movie blog (not commercialzed, no advertisements) with my independent reviews on Bollywood & Hollywood movies. I take an interest in long distance running and take part in 10k & Half-Marathons regularly.

Car Ownership: I own a Maruti Alto LX 2001 model, which I bought second hand in 2005. After 7 long years, I am in the process of Phasing it out and as of now eagerly awaiting the delivery of my New Fiat Grande Punto Dynamic 1.3 MJD in a few days. Team-BHP forum discussions have greatly influenced my choice of car.

Thanks again to the moderators for the membership approval

Cheers,
Old 15th June 2012, 11:25   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Finally a Team-BHP Member

Welcome onboard Vikas. Nice to have a movie buff with us here. There are active threads on bollywood movies and also on cars + bollywood movies. Would love to see your participation there and read your inputs.

Again, welcome to the community.
khan_sultan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2012, 11:53   #3
BHPian

Welcome on board and congrats on your purchase of Fiat Grande Punto.
Its one of the most advanced hatchbacks available in the Indian market. Post a thread on your ownership experience.
Old 29th June 2012, 12:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Welcome onboard Vikas. Nice to have a movie buff with us here. There are active threads on bollywood movies and also on cars + bollywood movies. Would love to see your participation there and read your inputs.

Again, welcome to the community.
Thanks a lot for having me onboard Team-BHP. I looked up a few threads on movies with cars, etc., on which I would love to participate whenever I can add some value to the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimish anthony View Post
Welcome on board and congrats on your purchase of Fiat Grande Punto.
Its one of the most advanced hatchbacks available in the Indian market. Post a thread on your ownership experience.
Thanks Nimish, it is nice to hear that Punto is among the advanced hatchbacks. Just took the delivery of my car last Friday and have driven about 450km since then. It seems more at ease cruising on an open highway and I'm still trying to get used to it on narrow roads, parking, etc., Will post an initial ownership review after I do 5,000 km or so. Cheers.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks