Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2012, 22:22   #1
BHPian

Another Proud member of Team-bhp!

Hello,

This is my first post on Team-BHP. First of all, Thanks to the moderators who approved me as another proud member of this community. . I am currently a college student. The cars I own are Hyundai Verna, Mahindra XUV500 and Hyundai Eon. If possible in future, I would like to own BMW M3. Please continue reading:

Next, I must tell about how I found this community. My friend recently purchased a Mercedes E class. I sat in the car for a few minutes and OMG, I was in love with the car. I straightway went home and started searching about it. The third post I was encountered with belonged to domain TEAM-BHP. I opened the website and found the title Test Drive and review: Mercedes E class by moderator GTO. I was highly pleased by the level of attention and detail paid to every aspect of Car from tip to toe. Since last 2 months, I started my regular visit to this website and I was extremely happy to view so much threads that in one day I read 20 threads! Last Friday, This thing struck in my mind that I have to become a member of Team-BHP. I tried and Voila, succeeded in my first attempt. Today I got my approval E-mail and I started dancing with joy. I am very happy!

I, as a petrolhead, am very happy that I have succeeded in becoming member of this awesome community. I wish to gain infinite knowledge from Team- BHP gurus.

Keep revvin'
S@ndy
Old 15th June 2012, 23:57   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Another Proud member of Team-bhp!

Hey sandy welcome to the forum, indeed it's a heaven for petrolheads like us. DO go through rules and regulations section once

Have a pleasant stay here, drive safe.

Cheers,
Sameer
sameerg001 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th June 2012, 07:53   #3
BHPian

Thanks Sameer sir, Ill surely go through rules of the forum. And indeed, this is a forum of petrolheads!

S@ndy
Old 17th June 2012, 19:13   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S@ndy View Post
Thanks Sameer sir, Ill surely go through rules of the forum. And indeed, this is a forum of petrolheads!

S@ndy
Hey please don't call me sir, i am just 18 year old
sameerg001 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th June 2012, 20:11   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
Hey please don't call me sir, i am just 18 year old
Okay, No problem Sameer!
S@ndy is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread