Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2012, 18:13   #1

Here I Am !

Hi.

Finally, am a BHPian and trust me friends - this was something I have been really looking forward to.

This is Pawanjot here and I am from Delhi. I work with a company called TSI India as an AVP Operations.

Apart from being a workhorse, I am an avid social net-worker too and a freelance Bumper Sticker artist (as I call it) in my free time.

You will surely learn more about me as we all connect in here.
Old 28th June 2012, 18:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Here I Am !

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreativebug View Post
Hi.

Finally, am a BHPian and trust me friends - this was something I have been really looking forward to.

This is Pawanjot here and I am from Delhi. I work with a company called TSI India as an AVP Operations.

Apart from being a workhorse, I am an avid social net-worker too and a freelance Bumper Sticker artist (as I call it) in my free time.

You will surely learn more about me as we all connect in here.
Hey kreativebug, welcome to the forum. I've spotted you on your Alto 2-3 times and posted same in sticker spotting thread. You drive a Alto with LTD at the back right ? ( or maybe, I'm wrong )

BTW sometime back, I spotted your Alto in front of sikka Hyundai, mayapuri but this time, It was without all those stickers.

Wish you wonderful stay here, Drive safe

EDIT: Here's the pic
Here I Am !-creativebug.jpg

Cheers,
Sameer

Last edited by sameerg001 : 28th June 2012 at 18:58.
Old 28th June 2012, 18:55   #3

Re: Here I Am !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
Hey kreativebug, welcome to the forum. I've spotted you on your Alto 2-3 times and posted same in sticker spotting thread. You drive a Alto with LTD at the back right ? ( or maybe, I'm wrong )

BTW sometime back, I spotted your Alto in front of sikka Hyundai, mayapuri but this time, It was without all those stickers.

Wish you wonderful stay here, Drive safe

Cheers,
Sameer
Thanks Sameer. Yes, it was Sikka Hyundai as I was considering exchanging it for a new i20. However, switched to a Figo just two weeks back. I had stripped the Alto of all stickers before exchange, and yes - TBHP sticker was put on the new one even before the registration plate. Will post pics tommorow.

Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks