Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2012, 12:58   #1

Hello from Missoula, Montana!

Hey!
Thanks guys for making me a part of your team! Looking forward to posting and learning something everyday!

Born in Mumbai, grew up in the UK, educated in the US and living at one of the world's finest places, Missoula, Montana! Heaven on earth for an avid Motorist!

My first car was a 1990 Audi 100 qto which is the equivalent of the Audi 4000. Loved it till the end. Bought it for $900 and then happened to hit a deer after 5 months of owning it and that totalled the car!
My next car was a 1991 Audi 200 20v turbo qto! Looked like a grandpa car, drove like a dream! Stock turbo after market cold air intake, race suspension, that car did 0-60mph in 4.2 seconds! it had a top speed of 155mph (Tested and approved) Sold that car considering I was moving.

After that I bought a 1986 Toyota Celica Supra! 2.8L V6 front engine rear wheel drive monster of a drifter!!! Sadly I dropped a cylinder and had to sell that car!

then I bought a 1987 BMW L7! My Dictator car as my friends called it. Simple. Sophisticated and clean! Got too bored and sold that for a 1978 Mercedes Benz 300SD Turbo -Diesel! BEST CAR i have owned till date!

I also have 2 Triumph Motorcycles, a 2004 Speed triple and a 2008 America! Looking to buy a thruxton in the future!

I am a Research Associate working at the Centre for Structural and Functional Neuroscience. When im not doing research on the Nerve cells, I'm busy with my toold working on my cars or bikes.

Currently I am visiting India because I lost my grandfather at the beginning of June and am interested in meeting interesting people with cool antique/vintage bikes or cars!

Hope to meet some cool people!
Enjoy!
Old 3rd July 2012, 15:48   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello from Missoula, Montana!

Hi Benzoid,

Welcome aboard!

I've moved your post into its own thread (since you had posted it as a reply to someone elses intro thread). Next time you can click the "New Thread" button when in the section you wish to a create a thread in.

Sounds like you have had some very interesting cars! Keep your eyes on the Vintage & Classics section for possible meets / events - though happenings might be slow right now, given the monsoon.

cya
R
Old 3rd July 2012, 20:00   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello from Missoula, Montana!

Welcome aboard Benzoid.

Man you have had a dream run with the cars in the other parts of the world. Frankly, I haven't even heard about a few of them but would love to own something like them someday...yeah someday..too far it seems.

Anyway, welcome again and enjoy your stay !!

BTW, which part of India are you visiting ? It will help you connect with the fellow members of that or the nearby city.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed