Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th July 2012, 10:37   #1
BHPian

Got license to Revv...

Hello Everyone, I am really proud and honored for the opportunity to be a part of the Team-BHP community.
First things first. I am Naveen from Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh. I am working in Bangalore as a in-house software engineer for one of the biggest electronic components distributor based out of US.
I own a Royal Enfield Thunderbird(2010) and a used Ford IKON(2002). My daily drive to office is around 50kms and the bullet does the job of carrying me most of the times. I have booked Ertiga and waiting to take delivery this month if everything goes well (that everything I will write in my Ownership report).
Though my Introduction is short, I promise my ownership report will be quite informative and all my future posts will be useful.
Old 15th July 2012, 13:14   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Got license to Revv...

Welcome to the Forum Navin. Its raining Ertigas on TBHP. Just curious to know what version you have booked. VXI / ZDI ?

The below link would help you keep pace with the forum's dos and donts.

Team-BHP - Announcements in Forum : Announcements

Since you are from Chittor - let me take the pleasure of troubling you .

Could you post directions to "Kaundinya wildlife sanctuary". This is something where directions are not available on internet and also there are no sign-boards indicating anything.
Old 15th July 2012, 14:04   #3
BHPian

Thanks ScorpioBharath for the wishes. I have booked Ertiga ZDI.
I have heard about Kaundinya wildlife sanctuary and it is near to Kuppam and is around 100 kms from Bangalore as well as chittoor. Though I have never been to that place I have read and heard it is very good. the below link may be useful for you.

Full day trip to Kaundinya Wildlife Sanctuary on Dominiques birthday | Routes!

I promise I will check with my friends and update more information.
Old 16th July 2012, 21:40   #4
BHPian

Sorry ScorpioBharath , I have checked with all my contacts near by but no one could give me the accurate route. There were lots of Ifs and Buts. I dont want to give you the wrong information and mislead you.
I will keep inquiring and let you know if I get to know from some one who has visited the place before.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks