Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2012, 14:52   #1
BHPian

Hi Awesome ppl!!

Dear All, after few unsuccessful attempts, finally Im a TeamBHPian now. Thank you moderators and a big Hi to all Car lovers!! I own a Ford Figo and a Yamaha FZ. Though I have traveled across the length and breadth of India, I have taken my Car to Rann of Kutch and the Western Ghats. My goal is to ride my Bike in Ladakh next year.

Looking forward to awesomeness..
Cheers
Navkant.
Old 18th July 2012, 16:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hi Awesome ppl!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by navkant View Post
Dear All, after few unsuccessful attempts, finally Im a TeamBHPian now. Thank you moderators and a big Hi to all Car lovers!! I own a Ford Figo and a Yamaha FZ. Though I have traveled across the length and breadth of India, I have taken my Car to Rann of Kutch and the Western Ghats. My goal is to ride my Bike in Ladakh next year.

Looking forward to awesomeness..
Cheers
Navkant.
Welcome to the Forum Mate. Its raining Figos on TBHP now-a-days. I too have an ambition to drive to Ladakh some day.

Team-BHP Rules - Please read before posting
Old 20th July 2012, 22:14   #3
BHPian

Hello Awesome friend,

Welcome to T-BHP. Share your experiences about your previous trips. Maybe a travelogue is due already huh? Welcome aboard.

P.S : Read the Rules
Old 20th July 2012, 22:42   #4
Team-BHP Support

navkant, welcome to Team BHP. We are sure you will love your stay here. With your zeal to travel on wheels I can assure you that you are at home. However, as scopriobharath said, please do read through the rules. We are a stickler when it comes to the board rules to maintain a clean and healthy community. To begin with, we do not allow SMSey shortforms and you have already used one. Its People and not ppl. I guess you got the drift.
Zappo is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks