Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th August 2012, 15:20   #1

Hello all from Mumbai

Hello to fellow members!

Warm Greetings to all moderators and members from Rohit working in IT consulting from Mumbai. Ever since I was introduced to this portal by one of my friends, I was eager to get on board and join the forum. Although, I am a lazyhead and took sometime to register myself, I always used to glance through the awesome reviews, pics, updates on the automotive world through the Forum.

I am basically from Mumbai, but keep travelling to various places as a part of my job (worked in Hyd, Kolkata, Pune, MP, goa) over the past few years.

I currently own an i10 as my first basic car and might think of upgrading it soon. Also, I am very much keen on buying an Avenger, once I am at my base location for 2-3 months.

When I am not working ( and not reading reviews here), I kill time by music, travelling, photography, wildlife reviews. etc.

Would be great to meet up with people if I can stay at the same location as the planned meeting.

Cheers Guys!
Old 24th August 2012, 16:01   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello all from Mumbai

Hello Rohit,

Welcome to the BHP family. Good to know about your interests in the automobiles and otherwise.

Request you to go through the rules & regulations for the forum which will help in maitaining the quality of the forum.

All the best & enjoy your stay here. Looking forward to some interesting posts from you.
Old 24th August 2012, 18:21   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hello Rohit,

Welcome onboard.

One more IT person logged in here. Wish you a nice stay & I can ensure that you will have a great time here on T-BHP.

Thanks,
Old 11th September 2012, 15:35   #4

Hello Ghodlur, Jignesh,

Thanks for the support and suggestion guys. I'll definitely ensure that I read through the rules thoroughly before starting any posts/threads. And I really yours signatures. Will update mine soon.

Cheers guys!
Thanks.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks