Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2012, 03:53   #1
BHPian

Namaste from the City of Dreams

It feels great to give my introduction here. Yes, do not go on my post and thanked statistics on the left side.I have been a part of this Forum and fraternity quite sometime now but never gave my introduction. Better late than ever,this is me.

I am Pratheek Kunder. 23 years of age working as a Software Test Analyst with TCS, Mumbai. Did my graduation in Computer Sci from KC College, Churchgate. Automobiles is something always intrigued me.My love for machines started since childhood. Always wanted to own one.
I have been on lot of rides and drives in last 2 years. I love to tour alone on my motorcycle. I have been on many rides/drives on different machines ranging from Honda Aviator to Yamaha R1, Tata Indica to BMW X5,Freelander 2.
I am not a kind of person who thinks expensive vehicles has a different fun altogether. I respect as each vehicle as they have their own purpose.I am grateful as my close friends circle follow the same pride and have interest's in automobiles.

I have been on a lot of threads here and the level of knowledge bhpian here is immense. I am happy to be a part of it.

Hope to see Mumbai bhpian's in future drives.
Cheers!
pratheekkunder is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks