Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2012, 18:03   #1

Feels good to be a BHPian

I drive a FIAT Palio SDX and I drive a FIAT Palio GTX…. I consider myself very fortunate that I learned/ started driving in a Palio SDX which is driven by the national engine..the MJD.. . With a very tight budget or a scenario in which buying a 4 wheeler was a bit tough (financially) I was very lucky to have got the MJD.

Just over a year after owning the MJD, I am the owner of the finest and powerful hatchback India has ever seen… the GTX… the only inspiration to this kind of dare to own another 4 wheeler was my introduction to the world of enthusiasts and passionate people .. Palio User Group (PUG) and TeamBHP…offcourse it was a daring decision to buy a GTX with identical financial condition when I bought my first car, with no proper parking space and actually I had no answer to the question asked by everybody - why a second car ?

I will in detail introduce my rides in ownership threads and also the restoration of pre-owned GTX.
About myself I am an Architect-Urban Planner from Pune, I consider driving as a special interest and not just a medium to commute from one place to other, I like sports, photography, travelling, I am a foodie as well.

On this forum Architect, Funkykar and ByDesign are the BHPians who influenced me the most. I have very closely followed 5 threads started by these BHPians – Architect’s Long term ownership report of his MJD, this was the thread which had a major influence on me. ByDesgin’s Hatchback dilemma followed by his Initial Ownership Report, Funkykar though not the author of the Thread ‘palio sdx for 4.2 lakhs’ but a major contributor to this thread and Funkykar’s ownership review of his exotica red Palio MJD.

Other than the 2 Palios I own the following 2 wheel rides.
2002 Bajaj Pulsar 150 CC KS
2001 Kawasaki Eliminator
2011 Schwinn Sporterra ‘S’

I hope to be an active member here on TeamBHP.

Last edited by Rehaan : 13th September 2012 at 17:53. Reason: Adding paragraph breaks / spacing. It helps readability.
Old 13th September 2012, 08:52   #2
BHPian

Re: Feels good to be a BHPian

Welcome aboard Shantish. This is wonderful forum and you will surely feel home.

Keep revving

PS - I own 2004 Palio Sports NV and from Pune again.
Old 13th September 2012, 14:36   #3
BHPian

Welcome shantish!

Good to see another fellow BHPian from Pune, well I am from Pune too!
Keep yourself updated with the Team BHP meets/rides in and around Pune.
Old 13th September 2012, 15:42   #4

Thanks sanstorm and Siddy
Good to see people from Pune and certainly i am eager to be part of the TBHP events around the city.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks