Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2012, 18:51   #1
BHPian

On-board Team BHP

I've spent sleepless night thinking of my intro on this forum. When the chance finally came, I feel totally lost.
Thanks mods for acccepting my registration to this distinguished group. I stumbled upon this forum a long while ago during my search for car reviews. But what Team-BHP offered was much more - car reviews, ownership reports and travelogues to gadgets and what not.Though my first shot at registration was turned down, I was lucky enough to steer past the hurdle in the second attempt.

Being born and brought up in North Kerala, I spent most of my formative years in Chennai. Trains were the most preferred means of travel and soon I fell in love with trains and locomotives - my elder brother being my guide. Work took me to Bangalore and higher education to Pune. Long bus journeys became a part of my life and I was loving it. My love with cars blossomed with the white 1988 model Ambassador which ferried me to school for 14 years and made me very popular among my friends. That was eventually the first car I drove. Over the years, a few Marutis,Hyundais, and chevrolets later, I recently bought 'MY' first car - an I20 Sportz CRDI.

Apart from automobiles and travel, I love landscape photography(though I am just a beginner)and I am a foodie (My favourite TV show is "Highway on my Plate").

I consider myself to be a responsible driver and I follow most of traffic rules. The evolution has not be easy as I had my share of bad experiences on the road. They have definitely made me a better driver. Not everyone gets a second chance on the road.

I would continue to be a part of this forum by learning from other members, participating in 'quick meets' and sharing my experiences.

Drive safe and Keep revving.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks