Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2012, 15:13   #1

Hello TeamBHP...

Hello everyone,

First and foremost, a very big Thank You to the mods for approving my membership.

It has been a while since my membership was approved, so the obvious question is why did it take me long to write up my intro.

Well, to begin with I am one of those whose homepage is this website. I stumbled across it looking for a review and what I found was an experience. An experience that I wanted to be a part of. When my membership was approved, the first thing I did was to open the introduction thread. Surprisingly, words did not fall into place and it just kept getting delayed and delayed and delayed. Today, I finally did not want to delay it any longer so here I am.

I am a Kolkattian by birth, a Southie by lineage, a Delhite by residency and a Bengalurian by profession.

I currently work in Bangalore as an engineer. I have driven my dad's 800 and am on the lookout for "my" first car now. Of all the cars, somehow Zen (the older one) has never really stopped drawing my attention. So for now, I would like to own one (of course, a used one at this point). My favorite, I might own a few years later.

I love to travel, explore new places and meet new people. Also, am an avid reader and can devour almost any book.

Looking forward to many miles with TeamBHP,
Cheers!!!
Old 17th September 2012, 20:54   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello TeamBHP...

Welcome to Team BHP.

Zen is a good car, if your heart is set on it, go for it. But it is not easy to find a good one. Have patience and test thoroughly before buying.

All the best.
Old 18th September 2012, 05:24   #3
BHPian

Hello RLight,
Welcome to the forum.

I have been driving a Zen for the last 8 years and it has not given me any trouble so far. The only problem is that as I kept putting on weight over the years, it is getting progressive more difficult to get in and out of the car.
Old 18th September 2012, 17:30   #4

@ vasanthn21, noidea : Thank you. It's great to be a part of this forum.

I definitely agree when you say that Zen is a wonderful car. I also agree that I need to look very carefully because in my search so far, I have come across Zen that are being offered for sale after apparently being run for only 20k-30k Kms in about 8-10 years and that too after being driven by 2 or 3 owners on paper.

Yet, I have not given up and I truly hope to find a good car.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks