Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2012, 21:15   #1

Neighbours Envy Owners Pride

----------How it started----------
Team BHP for me was in general a viewer forum, I had never even tried joining the forum as almost all of the questions that one would have are already answered.

The one day someone mentioned to me that its not easy getting through the screening of team-bhp and become a team-bhp'ian

This pushed me do some googling to figure out if it was actually true and search results confirmed the same.

But again, as team-bhp had almost all questions answered, I comforted myself that there was not much to be gained by joining and posting replies with thank you just to satisfy ones EGO.

-----------------Metamorphosis of Thoughts-------------------
But over months, I realised that I can actually contribute to the forum rather than just being a silent spectator.

This prompted me to apply to the forum and provide my reasoning, as to why I would like to part of team-bhp contributor rather than just be a spectator, Iam not sure how many would believe it but it was just one honest attempt and viola. the response was

Welcome to TEAM- BHP the magic words.

Here Iam to Introduce myself.

Iam a telecommunication engineer by profession and a engineer at heart who likes to apply every field of engineering to arrive at a practical solution.

Whether its to just redesign the old manual washing machine with a microcontroller based solution, adding a gear indicator to my first motor bike the kawasaki KB-100 with proper blend of mechanical engineering and electronic combined so on and so forth.

Like how Aamir Khan mentions it in Andaz Apna Apna, "Wo kya hai ki mere andar bahot se ideas hain, jo bhahar nikalne ke liye..uchhal rahe hain, fudakk rahe hain!!

Here is hoping myself to be a contributor to team-BHP
"A hello to all team bhp'ians"

And Thanks for welcoming me to the family.
ssk3g5 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th September 2012, 11:26   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Neighbours Envy Owners Pride

Welcome to Team-BHP, Ssk3g5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssk3g5 View Post
This prompted me to apply to the forum and provide my reasoning, as to why I would like to part of team-bhp contributor rather than just be a spectator, Iam not sure how many would believe it but it was just one honest attempt and viola. the response was

Welcome to TEAM- BHP the magic words.
We're very glad that you jumped over the fence and that you were approved on the first attempt. Fact is, several BHPians are approved on their first try itself. We hate to reject any applications but equally, we are very particular about the content & language used on the registration form.

Quote:
Whether its to just redesign the old manual washing machine with a microcontroller based solution, adding a gear indicator to my first motor bike the kawasaki KB-100 with proper blend of mechanical engineering and electronic combined so on and so forth.
I think you and Moderator Jaggu will get along like a house on fire.

Hope to bump into you on some interesting thread.
Old 26th September 2012, 11:33   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Neighbours Envy Owners Pride

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssk3g5 View Post
engineer at heart who likes to apply every field of engineering to arrive at a practical solution.

Like how Aamir Khan mentions it in Andaz Apna Apna, "Wo kya hai ki mere andar bahot se ideas hain, jo bhahar nikalne ke liye..uchhal rahe hain, fudakk rahe hain!!
Welcome sir. A DYI engineer! Welcome home sir. Eager to see you more in the technical section. drive safe.

P.S: You have't mentioned your ride!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks