Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2012, 14:02   #16
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello, Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran.Syed View Post
OFF TOPIC: anyone here knows a good place for ICE modification in Mumbai? Have to upgrade a fortuners ICE. completely from HU to amp to speakers. any idea guys?
Ajay who operates out of Tardeo is the best. His no is 93204-47654.
Akshay1234 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2012, 15:49   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Imran, that was a sweet and passionate introduction.

Loved every word of it and you do at your young age sound like having a serious passion for cars

Welcome onboard and do take a look at the rules section of the forum and enjoy revvin' around the forum

Cheers
Mobike008
Old 4th October 2012, 00:08   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
Ajay who operates out of Tardeo is the best. His no is 93204-47654.
Thanks, will contact him and post about it here. BTW, have you got any jobs personally done from him? I am in no hurry, because the deadline is before december.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Imran, that was a sweet and passionate introduction.

Loved every word of it and you do at your young age sound like having a serious passion for cars

Welcome onboard and do take a look at the rules section of the forum and enjoy revvin' around the forum

Cheers
Mobike008
This coming from a mod, means a lot to me. thanks!
oh and I think I have almost memorized the forum rules while going through the registration process.
Old 5th October 2012, 01:58   #19
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran.Syed View Post
Thanks, will contact him and post about it here. BTW, have you got any jobs personally done from him? I am in no hurry, because the deadline is before december.
I have got a few jobs done from him, and so have many people here. He knows his stuff.
Old 5th October 2012, 07:22   #20
Senior - BHPian

Imran, all my knowledge of Saudi Arabia comes from GK and friends who have travelled and lived in various parts of the Gulf. I personally lived in southern Africa for about 20 years and learnt to drive there. Even today I know the struggle to drive on Indian roads because I make it a point to follow road rules and etiquette irrespective of what other road users are doing. I would advise you to do the same. You might take a few minutes more per drive, but will find yourself a lot safer.
Old 7th October 2012, 16:53   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
I have got a few jobs done from him, and so have many people here. He knows his stuff.
great! well, I haven't contacted him yet, as I've got my 12th finals in about a week. Will contact him after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Imran, all my knowledge of Saudi Arabia comes from GK and friends who have travelled and lived in various parts of the Gulf. I personally lived in southern Africa for about 20 years and learnt to drive there. Even today I know the struggle to drive on Indian roads because I make it a point to follow road rules and etiquette irrespective of what other road users are doing. I would advise you to do the same. You might take a few minutes more per drive, but will find yourself a lot safer.
well, I learnt to drive in saudi arabia but never really drove on roads there. But my father made it sure that whenever I drive, I follow the rules. and it's impossible to follow all the road rules on Indian roads, we both know why. I try and adhere to the rules but to be honest, I am compelled a lot of times to break them too. anyways, safety wise, I never go beyond 80 on the highway, and one just cannot drive rashly in city, and even if he/she does, it wouldn't make a tiny difference. I know this because I have tried.
But I dont struggle on the roads at all, because I think Mumbai has one of the best city and highway roads in India.
The most broken rule of mine: Overtaking from the left side.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks