Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2012, 13:22   #1
BHPian

Excited to join the elite group.

Hi,

This is Anish from Vasai, Thane. I am 27 and a Computer Engineer.

I am very passionate about cars and bikes and SIMPLY LOVE TO DRIVE. I am not technically sound about auto-mobiles and consider myself as an amateur but I am greatly interested to learn more.

There are three things in my life am crazy about :
Computers
Electronic Stuff (like cellphones, cameras etc) and
Auto-mobiles

In fact, I am the local contact person for my friends and family for making decision about buying electronic goods and they ask me for suggestions. This I do out of my passion. And now, due to the vast know how from Team BHP and my addiction to it, people have started asking me even about auto-mobiles.

I am very crazy about bikes and used to go on short rides with my Dad on every weekend to nearby places. My Dad thought me to ride the bike when I was 15 on an empty ground beside our building and since then, I was just addicted to driving and loved the feeling. But my Dad never allowed me to drive on roads since I was not 18 then and didn't had the licence. So,for my eighteenth birthday, Dad asked me what I wanted and I was quick to request him for a two wheeler licence. My Dad was expecting a big demand from me as a birthday present, but was taken back when I requested him for a humble driver's licence. He was so pleased that within a month, he gifted me a brand new Pulsar 150 UG1(our first new vehicle). I still have the bike with me and its my first love.

Since I got to ride Pulsar, I became addicted to bikes. I go on a ride when I am happy, when am sad or even when I need to think and clear my mind.

I am also very fond of driving cars and simply don't approve of handing over the cars to drivers. Hence I insist that I drive the vehicle myself, even when we go on long trips.

I learned driving on Dad's KB100(now sold), and since then have had Bajaj Pulsar UG1(2003), Yamaha FZs (2009 - my first big purchase), Chevrolet Beat LT(2011) and Dad's Tata Vista VX(2012) at my disposal. My daily drives currently are Yamaha FZs(for city use) and Dad's Tata Vista VX (for highway use).

I was literally overjoyed when I got the email for my membership approval. Thanks to the mods for letting me join the like minded people.Looking forward to have a great experience in Team BHP.

Cheers
Old 3rd November 2012, 05:23   #2
BHPian

Re: Excited to join the elite group.

Hi Anish,
Welcome on board!!
Nice to a bike enthusiast in the forum.

Wish you lotz of miles and smiles!!
pradyblr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2012, 05:42   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, accius. Please make it a point to go through the rules to enjoy a pleasant stay on the forum.

Really nice to have enthusiastic people on board. Am sure you will learn a lot if you are interactive. As they say, there are no stupid questions if you want to learn. Am sure you can teach us things too
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th November 2012, 12:19   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Welcome aboard TBHP, accius. Please make it a point to go through the rules to enjoy a pleasant stay on the forum.

Really nice to have enthusiastic people on board. Am sure you will learn a lot if you are interactive. As they say, there are no stupid questions if you want to learn. Am sure you can teach us things too
Thank you for a warm welcome, looking forward to be in touch and learn from all of you and the experiences posted on the forum.
Accius is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed