Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2012, 18:29   #1

Driving in...

Hello Everyone!!

After reading through the threads on this forum every single day for hours since a year now, I finally applied for membership and it was approved yesterday.

Wonderful feeling, I must say. Many thanks to the moderators and all the members out there for being such amazing people as you are. I never got addicted to any forum like I am to Team-BHP.

My name is Suresh and I will turn 25 four days from now. I am a computer engineer by education and work as an ERP consultant. I love travelling, cars and driving, and as a corollary, love travel photography.

Automobiles were always a passion and this forum gave a lot of direction to my opinion, knowledge and choice. I have always wanted to travel the whole world and hopefully will make my dream come true in this life.

I have lived in and traveled to many parts of India, and as I cover more destinations, I am glad that I have Team-BHP as a place where I can share and discuss my jaunts.

Looking forward to a lot of interaction, learning, motivation, and most importantly, towards sharing with a community of like minded enthusiasts.

Warm regards,
Suresh
mishraji is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2012, 23:42   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Driving in...

Welcome aboard TBHP, mishraji.

Am sure you will have a pleasant stay here. Please go through the rules.

Look forward to some travelogues and posts about your various travels across india.
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2012, 19:29   #3
BHPian

Re: Driving in...

A warm welcome to the land of auto nuts! Hope you will have a lot of things to learn and also to educate us petrol heads. Why dont you start with the photos of your travels?
Old 28th October 2012, 20:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlux
A warm welcome to the land of auto nuts! Hope you will have a lot of things to learn and also to educate us petrol heads. Why dont you start with the photos of your travels?
Thanks a lot superlux!!

I would definitely start sharing my travelogues as soon as I compile all things in one place.
Some extra efforts are needed now to bring things up to this forum's standards. So, I am working on that part.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed