Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2012, 12:09   #1
BANNED

A big hello from Racedynamics

Great to be a part of this community - officially!

A little about us -
We are a government recognized Research and Development facility (by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research), and are involved with research, development, manufacture, sales and support of automotive electronic products and solutions, started in 2004 and incorporated into a private limited company in 2008, we have been at the forefront of introducing electronic engine control technology to the aftermarket scene in India. Our primary test bed has been motorsports, with bulk of Indian motorsports using our engine control systems for events such as racing, rallying, raid de himalaya, desert storms, hill climbs, drags, etc. Concurrently this tech is trickled down to the street market.

We have a unique development process, and take great pride in developing products and solutions from a scratch .RD also works with OEMs, research institutes, defence, universities, etc. on domains such as emission compliant engine control systems, alternate and renewable fuels solutions, vehicle safety systems, gearbox controllers, FSAE vehicles, etc. Our dedicated efforts have resulted in a couple of patented technologies in the fields of automobiles and alternate energy

We are pleased to be a part of the largest online automotive community in India and hope to contribute to all the technical discussions going on.

Aside from that, we'd like to showcase some project cars done by us, an 800 bhp Supra, 450+ BHP Honda Accord, ECO Marathon Cars etc.

Looking forward to interacting with you all !

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th November 2012 at 13:28.
Racedynamics is offline   (22) Thanks
Old 6th November 2012, 13:36   #2
BHPian

re: A big hello from Racedynamics

A BIG WELCOME!! I think I can take the liberty on behalf of the forum and say that it is a pleasure to officially have you here.

We look forward to your showcase projects and on-going developments at RD.

PS - We just bought a DieselTronic box for a friends Vento last week.
Old 6th November 2012, 13:48   #3
BHPian

Re: A big hello from Racedynamics

Welcome RaceDynamics,

Now this a great initiative from your side and am quite sure you would be bombarded with a lot of questions with respect to the products RaceDynamics offer and the technology,testing that goes into it.

I have been driving GP90HP with a DieselTronic box for past 25K KMS and absolutely enjoying the drive,havent faced any issues.

Welcome once again.
Old 6th November 2012, 13:51   #4
BHPian

A BIG welcome to Race Dynamics

Hello and a massive welcome to this forum guys. I think this community was in dire need of people such as you to answer a whole bunch of questions and help those keen automotive enthusiasts get more from their vehicle.

Welcome onboard
Old 6th November 2012, 13:53   #5
BHPian

Wow, Welcome aboard, looking to get RD'd soon, I already have a ton of questions which I would like to shoot at you, and how about a "welcome offer" for bhpians , but lets get settled in first .
kartikk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th November 2012, 14:16   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome , why so late entry ?. As late entry fee ,you need to provide all boxes 50% off for one month for tbhp member .

Any update on KTM ECU you were developing ? .Start a new thread if possible for this .
Old 6th November 2012, 14:17   #7
Senior - BHPian

Hearty welcome aboard to RD. Looking forward to your inputs on the latest in the mod scene and on your own products. Enjoy your stay here!!
Old 6th November 2012, 14:37   #8
Team-BHP Support

I'm eagerly waiting for the new dual channel dieseltronic box to hit the market. Hearty welcome to the forum as well. Needless to say- it would give us team Bhp'ians a lot of confidence in the products, when the manufacturer is available for healthy discussions.
Old 6th November 2012, 14:42   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Hello Racedynamics team,
Welcome!

Actually, I read about the Dieseltronics-PRO box here on team-bhp and got in touch with you to get one for my Hyundai Tucson. Did not know that none of the RD guys were a member yet!!!

I can offer my Tucson to be mentioned in your product literature as one of the flagship vehicles - with the hope the box adapts to my driving style and bumps up the performance as expected.

Cheers!
Old 6th November 2012, 15:28   #10
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome aboard RD!! Please post updates regarding your new Dual channel diesel tuning box! Many here are waiting for it eagerly!
Old 6th November 2012, 16:01   #11
BHPian

Welcome guys !!

As one of your customer, I am very happy to see you here at Team BHP. My car has now done more then 12K + with RD DieselTRONIC.

Looking forward to great interaction.

Many thanks
Old 6th November 2012, 16:22   #12
BANNED

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scofield View Post
Welcome RaceDynamics,

Now this a great initiative from your side and am quite sure you would be bombarded with a lot of questions with respect to the products RaceDynamics offer and the technology,testing that goes into it.
Thanks Scofield, will take it up and write a detailed thread on how engine management systems are developed from R&d to implementation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
Hello and a massive welcome to this forum guys. I think this community was in dire need of people such as you to answer a whole bunch of questions and help those keen automotive enthusiasts get more from their vehicle.
Welcome onboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartikk View Post
Wow, Welcome aboard, looking to get RD'd soon, I already have a ton of questions which I would like to shoot at you, and how about a "welcome offer" for bhpians , but lets get settled in first .
Keep the questions coming and we will try to answer most of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by black12rr View Post
Welcome , why so late entry ?. As late entry fee ,you need to provide all boxes 50% off for one month for tbhp member .

Any update on KTM ECU you were developing ? .Start a new thread if possible for this .
We've been here since 2005 - Don't think the late entry fee is applicable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrman View Post
Hearty welcome aboard to RD. Looking forward to your inputs on the latest in the mod scene and on your own products. Enjoy your stay here!!
Thank you , we're excited to be here too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
I'm eagerly waiting for the new dual channel dieseltronic box to hit the market. Hearty welcome to the forum as well. Needless to say- it would give us team Bhp'ians a lot of confidence in the products, when the manufacturer is available for healthy discussions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anandpadhye View Post
Hello Racedynamics team,
Welcome!

Actually, I read about the Dieseltronics-PRO box here on team-bhp and got in touch with you to get one for my Hyundai Tucson. Did not know that none of the RD guys were a member yet!!!

I can offer my Tucson to be mentioned in your product literature as one of the flagship vehicles - with the hope the box adapts to my driving style and bumps up the performance as expected.

Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Welcome aboard RD!! Please post updates regarding your new Dual channel diesel tuning box! Many here are waiting for it eagerly!
Thanks for the welcome, we would refrain from talking about our products on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS_1980 View Post
Welcome guys !!

As one of your customer, I am very happy to see you here at Team BHP. My car has now done more then 12K + with RD DieselTRONIC.

Looking forward to great interaction.

Many thanks
Thank you!
Old 6th November 2012, 16:41   #13
BHPian

Welcome RD. We are blessed to have you here on forum and in the world.

My humble Fiesta (Remember the 1st one from Mumbai ...yes that's the one ) rocks because of your Dieseltronics and kicks many of the so called rockets in acceleration and has done almost 28K after tuning box.

You have lots fan-followers here.
Old 6th November 2012, 17:20   #14
BHPian

Once again, a HUGE welcome to team-bhp forum.

Its a great addon to have your wealth of experience adding onto our discussions here. Hope to see you active in technical discussions here
Old 6th November 2012, 17:34   #15
BANNED

If you all would give us an idea of threads you would like to see from us(specific topics, issues etc), we would try to work in that direction.

A small request - while we welcome your suggestions, please do keep in mind that we would like to conform to the policies of the forum and hence there are many things we cannot though.
Racedynamics is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks