Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th November 2012, 12:52   #1
BHPian

Ikoner_03 finally on board!Thank you Mods

After a night on calls with my clients I was thinking maybe am too overworked and I need a reward from my boss!! I reached office in my trusted Ikon and was seeing all the appreciation mails, for the first time I wasn't really happy about them. Then I happened to get a call from my Wifey which changed the whole thing.

Wifey: Hey some Team-bhp guy has sent you an email, looks like your membership has got approved.
Me: What??Why, I mean How, are you serious? (I was running out of my office to take a break by then)
Wifey: You sound so excited, were you busy with this work yesterday night??
Me: No. But thanks for informing me, hope you remember how our road trips to Ooty, Goa and Hyderabad got planned with the help of this site. Honey this is it, am a Team-bhpian now. Wow!!
Wifey: Good then. Let me forward the mail to you.Keep revving!!And come home soon.( I work in a place where gmail and all other emails are disabled)

Now a little bit about me:
Am a part of the city that is responsible for the term 'Bangalored'.I own a 2003 Ikon 1.3, hence the name Ikoner_03. Prior to the Ikon I had a Maruti 800 99 Model, used to call that as 'Atom'. Apart from the Ikon I also own a 7 year old Unicorn. Team-BHP has helped me fix most of the issues on Atom (My Maruti 800) and had also given me the confidence in taking Atom on all the road trips I've been to.

A big thank you to the moderators for approving my membership.
Old 8th November 2012, 13:26   #2
BHPian

Re: Ikoner_03 finally on board!Thank you Mods

Hi. Welcome. I was also very excited to receive the mail of my membership approval from Team-BHP and just shouted YES! when my wife believed I was checking my office mails at 11 pm after a busy day at work.
Accius is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th November 2012, 14:34   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, ikoner 03. Please make it a point to go through the rules of this forum so that you have a pleasant stay here.

Look forward to seeing you and your ikon at one of the meets soon.

Awaiting your TL's that the forum helped you with. Am sure you will have lots of photos too
Old 8th November 2012, 14:54   #4
BHPian

Thanks Accius and PGanapathy. Would definitely get my beast along, it looks like one indeed with the 195 sized shoes and Momo alloys, shock absorbers raised and those 4 eyes. Regarding travelogues, am still in the newbie mode, deep thinking before every sentence I type . Will indeed post them as soon as I get a hang of this.
Ikoner_03 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks