Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2012, 06:36   #1

Happy to be a member - a long wait ended

Hello All, After over six years of following TBHP and a failed attempt couple of years ago in getting a TBHP membership I was thrilled to see the membership approval notification in my mailbox yesterday!

I had purchased TBHP stickers three years ago and had stuck it on my Alto (sold two years ago) and currently have it on my i20 CRDi. I have had numerous sightings, very few at my city when I started using the stickers, and a lot more these days, showing the growth and popularity of our community. As I did not have a membership till date all I could do was to attempt to make a visual connect, on sightings, and have had limited success in doing so. I was only sighted once till date, per the sightings recorded in the forum, and will acknowledge soon now that I have access!

I am in my late thirties, from Kerala and settled in Chennai, and work with a multinational software firm. A lot of kms in the 55,000+ reading in the odo, in three years, were due to the round trips to Kerala (Palakkad).

Looking forward to continue gaining from the collective knowledge of our community and also to start contributing from my side.
Old 15th November 2012, 08:20   #2
BHPian

Re: Happy to be a member - a long wait ended

gokuldasm,
Welcome on board!!
Wish you a pleasant stay at team-bhp.
Looking forward to the ownership report of your i20.
Old 15th November 2012, 09:02   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Happy to be a member - a long wait ended

Welcome aboard TBHP, gokuldasm. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Glad to see you enjoy driving so much. Am sure we can learn from you jet as well as you can learn from us. The more participation, the better
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks