Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2012, 21:45   #1

Ecstatic!

It is not often that a 33-year old father of 1 experiences a sudden bout of uncontrollable joy at the approval of his application to an online forum ... but then again, not every forum is Team-BHP!

The earliest recollection of my love for cars comes from my parents ... they say that as a young boy of 6 or so, I used to spend hours on end standing by the window of our 2nd floor apartment counting the number of cars passing by. Fortunately, there were fewer cars back in the day.

Apart from cars, I like photography and travel. Incidentally, I leave for Chikmagalur tomorrow ... hopefully, I will come back with some interesting photographs to share.

I look forward to our association on this forum, as well as your replies to this post.
Old 22nd November 2012, 22:27   #2
BHPian

Let me be the first one to welcome you, RedSkin!!

Wishing you a pleasant stay on Team-BHP & looking forward to interact with you on various threads.

Cya,
Rufus
Old 22nd November 2012, 23:25   #3
BHPian

Re: Ecstatic!

Hi RedSkin. Welcome on board. The age surely doesn't matter when it comes to one's passion. And you are surely one of them. Cheers.
Old 23rd November 2012, 00:42   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, redskin. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Ah, the joys of having your wishes fulfilled as a youngster is amazing. You just wanted to see lots of cars (though India had few models in those days) and were willing to wait patiently to see whatever came by.
Old 23rd November 2012, 12:08   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSkin View Post
It is not often that a 33-year old father of 1 experiences a sudden bout of uncontrollable joy at the approval of his application to an online forum ... but then again, not every forum is Team-BHP!
As regards age, you still have a long way to go. I joined the forum at 50. Welcome to the forum and may the tribe of members in their 30s, 40s, and 50s grow! I hope I am not making you feel old.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks