Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2006, 21:42   #1
BANNED

im koooiooo

hey boys
i am kooliooo
about my self ?
i am a car freak and a dumb freak too
my brother has made me a car freak actually ! i own a honda city 1.5 in bombay which has something in it which makes it too fast . its a small thing which my brother bought for my car from japan known as some ecm or something and he is totally into modifying cars but living in japan .
im 22 years of age and planning to start a business of my own . have been visiting this thread since a long time so very much aware of the rules , people and their attitude . it is a very helpfull community too so i thought of telling you people about my plan and taking some advice . i plan to start a business out here in mumbai which does not require too much of hard work . i know to earn you have to work hard thats why im mentioning not too much . please do not reply saying , ' you have to work too hard...'
there is no problem of investment so please let me know ... i do not mind taking up some franchisee too
about my car : its got some sweet chrome 17 inchers from japan and something for suspension , that too from japan .
Old 5th May 2006, 01:23   #2
BHPian

welcome on board,
must say lucky uu ur brother into modifying,, geting thngs as a gift...
about business thngie am running a website, for which am opening franchisee outlet all over india, next week in Pune, will pm u the address (team bhp rules cnt promote any other site here) hope you will also like the concept...
would love to see some of ur ride pics...
Cheers
Wadhwa Ajay
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks