Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2012, 01:12   #1
BHPian

Proud to be a TBHPian !

Hi All,

Feeling elated at finally being able to join this community of riders and drivers ! Long awaited wait to meet new people who share the same passion for automobiles like mine, I've been nurturing this love ever since my first ride in a car, right after I was born in Calicut, Kerala in my dad's first car, the HM Ambassador. Currently own a Pulsar 220F 2010 model, the first bike I bought with my own salary after graduating from college. Looking forward to adding a Ford Figo Zxi Diesel next, and down the road, a Royal Enfield. Hoping to meet many more riders, car lovers and enthusiasts from this community, and ride and drive together. Thanking all once again for the letting me join.

Cheers !
Old 19th December 2012, 19:16   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Proud to be a TBHPian !

Hey Rohit, welcome to our very own TBHP and nice to know yet another Bangalorean added to the tribe. You have some nice set of wheels and the next one planned as well.

Do post your decision making process, buying experience and details about your new ride once you get it in your stable.

The place to post them are in the section-

'Test-Drives and Initial Ownership Reports'
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th December 2012, 20:42   #3
BANNED

Welcome to the club!

We are all proud of this lovely forum. Do have a look at the FAQ's and the rules and follow them. Wish you great time on this forum and on the road with your upcoming Bullet!!
agambhandari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2012, 05:27   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, Rohit. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on the forum.

The quickest and easiest way to meet lots of other members and exercise your passion for vehicles and drives/rides is the TBHP meets.

Nice choice if vehicles there. Wish you all the best with getting them and look forward to seeing ownership reports on them all along with the travelogues of your various trips.
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2012, 08:34   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Hey Rohit, welcome to our very own TBHP and nice to know yet another Bangalorean added to the tribe. You have some nice set of wheels and the next one planned as well.

Do post your decision making process, buying experience and details about your new ride once you get it in your stable.

The place to post them are in the section-

'Test-Drives and Initial Ownership Reports'
Lots of Bangaloreans here ! Have been here since the past 12 years and have been so many bullets and jeeps around ! Especially for a person born in Kerala.. will certainly post all my decicions, and also once I add each and every one of them to my stable..
Old 20th December 2012, 08:37   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agambhandari View Post
Welcome to the club!

We are all proud of this lovely forum. Do have a look at the FAQ's and the rules and follow them. Wish you great time on this forum and on the road with your upcoming Bullet!!
Thank you so much for welcoming me into the family.. Dono why, but the old charm of the bullet makes me feel better than the new age rides we have nowadays on our roads. The self start and the fuel injection just dont seem to capture my attention as much as the old round headlights and kickstarts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Welcome aboard TBHP, Rohit. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on the forum.

The quickest and easiest way to meet lots of other members and exercise your passion for vehicles and drives/rides is the TBHP meets.

Nice choice if vehicles there. Wish you all the best with getting them and look forward to seeing ownership reports on them all along with the travelogues of your various trips.
Thank you so much Looking forward to my very first TBHP meet ! Yes, I dont know how you read my mind, but my first set of pics after getting the vehicles will be a long ride to my beloved state of kerala and also exploring the various places of karnataka which Ive been longing to visit.

Last edited by mobike008 : 20th December 2012 at 15:03.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks