Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th January 2013, 19:23   #1

A Musical Introduction !

Hello all team-bhpians ! Wish you all a very happy new year..
I've been following team-bhp threads last few years both as a guest and as a member - and thoroughly enjoying the informative posts as well as some rants !
Though i've been a long time car user, Team-BHP postings went a long way in making sure i was well-informed when i recently bought a used Octavia.
What do i do ? i was a corporate geek who quit to follow my passion - music. Cars and its workings are my next keen interest.

Talk to you all soon.
Old 11th January 2013, 09:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: A Musical Introduction !

Welcome aboard TBHP, bchander. It is so nice to be able to quit and follow your passion. I envy you that. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

So music first passion now being fulfilled. TBHP will help fulfill your second passion so must say life is looking good right now. Congrats
Old 11th January 2013, 16:11   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey there really commendable to listen to your heart and chart a new course. Very very few have the guts to do that and hope you are successful in your plans.

TBHP could satisfy both of your passion, the primary (in shifting gear) and secondary one (all other auto sections) and we look forward for your contributions on both of these ends.

Happy days here!
Old 11th January 2013, 17:19   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP, bchander67!

I am curious to know what exactly it is you do musically and a brief note on how you went about quitting the corporate world to get into this full time. I am a bit of a dabbler in music myself (am sure the avatar is a giveaway) but other than playing at parties and jamming with like minded folks on occasion, never given it a serious thought as a career option

A used Octy is a splendid value proposition and I look forward to seeing your ownership report- do start one!
Old 11th January 2013, 20:49   #5
BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP.

Please do a favor to all of us and elaborate on how you went from being a corporate geek to following your passion.

I know that most people have a secret desire to follow their passion, do something on their own, but hesitate to do so. I feel one of the main reasons for the hesitation is lack of examples. If you could share your journey (may be in a separate thread), it would be great. (now for some thruth: I do not know about other people, I would love to do something on my own. It would help me immensely to get to know and learn from your journey)
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks