Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2013, 10:52   #1

Hello T-BHPians!!

Hello everyone . Today is my lucky day! Am so excited to be part of this wonderful family. Let me introduce myself.

My name is J. Sanjay Babu, 21, male. Born and brought up in Chennai. Have been a petrolhead ever since i was a kid. Been driving for the past 6 years, both two-wheelers and four-wheelers.

I own a CBR 250R Black STD, have clocked almost 8k kms in a year (too low! Yes!). Sadly i haven't had much trime for touring.

I also have a Honda City V 2011 model. I don't use it much though still, brilliant car to drive

I would love to meet fellow T-BHPians in Chennai. Especially in K.K Nagar. Also i was wondering if CBR owners in Chennai go for sunday early morning rides, would love to join, doesn't have to be CBR owners only .

Other hobbies include football (FC Barcelona fan, anyone else here?), avid fan and follower of Formula 1. So that's most of it.

Thanks everyone, can't wait to get started!

Last edited by noopster : 18th January 2013 at 16:36. Reason: 2 smilies only per post :)
Old 18th January 2013, 15:04   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello T-BHPians!!

Hi Sanjay, welcome to the forum. Talking about a CBR owners in Chennai will check with my friends if he knows any, however he is a part of the KTM gang who hang around quite frequently.

Lot of action happens in the Motorcycle section and also in Shifting Gears where sports etc are discussed where you can feel home and contribute.
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2013, 16:36   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to the forums, Sanjaybabu. Please note that as per our posting rules you are only permitted 2 smilies per post. Your opening post has been modified accordingly. Please read our Announcements and posting rules carefully before proceeding.

Look forward to your contributions, especially in the mobikes section.
Old 19th January 2013, 17:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Hi Sanjay, welcome to the forum. Talking about a CBR owners in Chennai will check with my friends if he knows any, however he is a part of the KTM gang who hang around quite frequently.

Lot of action happens in the Motorcycle section and also in Shifting Gears where sports etc are discussed where you can feel home and contribute.
Thanks girishglg, even a friend of mine who owns a KTM is part of a group like that. But it consists of KTM's only. However he did tell of a group consisting of superbikes FZ-1, Busa, Gixxer the lot. And they ride every sunday morning. Obviously i wouldn't be able to keep up with them. And i want to meet up with more CBR owners. Let's see
Old 19th January 2013, 17:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Welcome to the forums, Sanjaybabu. Please note that as per our posting rules you are only permitted 2 smilies per post. Your opening post has been modified accordingly. Please read our Announcements and posting rules carefully before proceeding.

Look forward to your contributions, especially in the mobikes section.
Sorry, will do
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks