Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2013, 12:36   #1
Senior - BHPian

A warm hello to T-BHPians!

Hi folks
All this while, I have been just reading various posts but feels good to be finally "inside" the forum! Thanks to the mods for approval.

To introduce myself, it has been 15 years since I first sat on a four-wheeler's driving seat - driven myriad of vehicles be it a M800, Omni, Alto, City, Scorpio and a Dzire.
Out of all the factors, I personally rate reliability as the most important feature in a car, from an experience of having clocked over 2 lakh km on the odo on Indian roads.

Further, just like many of you, I take a keen intererst in the technicalities of an automobile and would love to exchange information, especially on the engine technologies, which as they say is the heart of a car.

Last but not the least, this intro is not complete if I don't thank you TBHP folks - for enabling and housing a rich repository of autocode - this has a multiplier effect on the wider community in general.

Regards
JoshMachine
Old 28th January 2013, 02:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: A warm hello to T-BHPians!

Hey JoshMachine - welcome to the team!

That's a lot of driving experience, I'm sure your inputs will be very valued in the travel sections!

Interesting mix of vehicles you've driven there - your handle fooled me into believing you were a Ford enthusiast.

Cheers!
Old 28th January 2013, 12:15   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anekho View Post
Hey JoshMachine - welcome to the team!

That's a lot of driving experience, I'm sure your inputs will be very valued in the travel sections!

Interesting mix of vehicles you've driven there - your handle fooled me into believing you were a Ford enthusiast.

Cheers!
Thanks Anekho for the compliments, I am eager to share and learn out here.
On the handle name, I tried for a few "neutral" names but looks like they were already sold out .
Saw that you are based out of Sweden - are you based there?

Regards.
Old 28th January 2013, 13:27   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshMachine View Post
Thanks Anekho for the compliments, I am eager to share and learn out here.
On the handle name, I tried for a few "neutral" names but looks like they were already sold out .
Saw that you are based out of Sweden - are you based there?

Regards.
Yep - based out of Sweden!
Old 28th January 2013, 20:29   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, joshmachine. Please make it a point to go throughthe rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

See you have had an interesting and varies selection of vehicles to drive in. That really helps if you are willing to learn as each different vehicle can teach you something else.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks