Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2013, 14:26   #1

Hello!!!

I am Saravana from Chennai. Its been almost 3 years since i have been following team-bhp and i have gone through many informative posts in this forum. My first thanks to all the members for such wonderful information that has been shared and a special word of thanks to all the moderators to have this so organized. I am thrilled to be a part of T-bhp now.

I have been crazy about cars since my childhood. As for my profession, I design interior trims for automobiles and it was my passion for cars that made me choose this a field of work.

I drive a Figo diesel(2011) and a Honda Dio(2012). I like to do a lot of touring with my car.

Looking forward to get in touch with many of you.

Thanks!!
SaravS
Old 26th January 2013, 19:05   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello!!!

Welcome aboard TBHP, saravana. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Where are you from in madras. I studied there in MCC, thigh it was a while back. Still love that place. Great fun and lots of friends still there
Old 26th January 2013, 19:11   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, saravana. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Where are you from in madras. I studied there in MCC, thigh it was a while back. Still love that place. Great fun and lots of friends still there
Old 30th January 2013, 15:47   #4
BHPian

Welcome Saravana. Me too from Chennai & new to this forum & own a Figo Diesel as well. I'm as thrilled as you are after seeing the APPROVED mail. Which part of Chennai are you from? I'm from Virugambakkam by the way.
Old 4th February 2013, 12:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami.n View Post
Welcome Saravana. Me too from Chennai & new to this forum & own a Figo Diesel as well. I'm as thrilled as you are after seeing the APPROVED mail. Which part of Chennai are you from? I'm from Virugambakkam by the way.
Hi Swami, I am from Kotturpuram. Good to know you are from Chennai. Welcome from my side. Hope you are having a good time here, unfortunately am too occupied with work since i got into this forum. I should be active in the next couple of weeks. Have a nice time and keep revving!!!
Old 4th February 2013, 12:34   #6
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP Saravana! Another chennai-ite! I reside in Virugambakkam. Enjoy your stay and i wish you many smiles and miles in this wonderful forum.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks