Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2013, 12:02   #1
BHPian

Hello from Bengaluru!

Hi BHP'ians. I am Joey, a 30 year old from Bengaluru. It's fantastic to be on board this gravvy train after being a stalker for the better part of 5 years now. Every vehicle I have bought was done so only after validating all your inputs on this forum.

I'm picking up my Vento TDI H/L today and whoo hoo, my membership gets approved just in time!

Looking forward to getting to know a few more like minded souls. If I yap about cars anymore at home, my wife's promised to beat me until I start bleeding blood instead of motor oil!
Old 31st January 2013, 13:06   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello from Bengaluru!

Welcome Joey, the Vento is a great car.
Wishing you many happy miles & looking forward to your vento thread.
swami.n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st January 2013, 14:03   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, Joey. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

So given that there is only motor oil in your veins, where does your wife intend to find blood from. Is she that good at squeezing blood from a rock. If so, she should work in the Income Tax department. Hehe.

Jokes apart, now you have an outlet for your passion without driving someone insane. Do not worry most of us have motor oil or petrol in our veins too.
Old 31st January 2013, 14:10   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami.n View Post
Welcome Joey, the Vento is a great car.
Wishing you many happy miles & looking forward to your vento thread.

Thanks Swami Indeed it is. I plan to get cracking on the Vento thread soon, thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Welcome aboard TBHP, Joey. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

So given that there is only motor oil in your veins, where does your wife intend to find blood from. Is she that good at squeezing blood from a rock. If so, she should work in the Income Tax department. Hehe.
Thanks pganapathy! I've done nothing but go through the rules while twiddling my thumbs in anticipation of my membership being accepted heh.

Oh she can squeeze anything out of a rock. Trust me, if she could get me to walk down the aisle after years of procrastination on my part, finding blood to squeeze out will be a piece of cake by comparison.

Last edited by Rehaan : 31st January 2013 at 16:26. Reason: Welcome aboard. Merging consecutive posts.
Old 31st January 2013, 17:15   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey645 View Post
Oh she can squeeze anything out of a rock. Trust me, if she could get me to walk down the aisle after years of procrastination on my part, finding blood to squeeze out will be a piece of cake by comparison.
Ah well, in that case we hope she doesn't squeeze you to death. We like to have live members on our site.

Ah, so since you found a good wife who managed to drag you to the altar, don't let her go. And try not to let her squeeze anymore.

Jokes apart, we are now looking forward to a new car report on your Vento. ASAP. That will keep you from bugging her and make the site better. Yay
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks