Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2013, 21:18   #1

Stalking ends, posting begins!

Hello People,

I am Aditya from Hyderabad, an ardent moto lover, be it 2 wheelers or 4 wheelers. I have been following team-bhp since 7 years now and finally the inertia of posting the first post has been overcome.

I am planning to buy my first bike. Everything i have driven so far are thanks to my old man.

CL500 is on my mind right now. Hope things go smooth and i ride the bull soon.

Cheers!
Aditya
Old 1st February 2013, 13:05   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Stalking ends, posting begins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by motofreak View Post
I have been following team-bhp since 7 years now and finally the inertia of posting the first post has been overcome.
You sure took your own sweet time, didn't you. Well, glad you finally took the plunge. Welcome

There is a ton of data on Enfields, including the CL500. Hope to see a detailed ownership report from you sometime soon.
Old 1st February 2013, 14:16   #3
BHPian

A story similar to mine!

Welcome to Team-Bhp Aditya! I recently took the plunge of joining too! Could say its given me a lot of joy to see the forum where it is today.
Old 1st February 2013, 14:56   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motofreak View Post
Hello People,

I am Aditya from Hyderabad, an ardent moto lover, be it 2 wheelers or 4 wheelers. I have been following team-bhp since 7 years now and finally the inertia of posting the first post has been overcome.

I am planning to buy my first bike. Everything i have driven so far are thanks to my old man.

CL500 is on my mind right now. Hope things go smooth and i ride the bull soon.

Cheers!
Aditya
Welcome Senior! 7 years on and now you enter the posting arena! Well, when you said CL500, I thought a Merc CL500 and was even wondering when was such a model even launched, given that they have only a SL500 only to realise that you are talking about RE CL500. So finally we can have your contributions I believe. Do keep us updated about your purchase experience and don't forget the pics!
Old 1st February 2013, 16:19   #5
BHPian

Welcome aboard Aditya.

All of us stalker newbies should all get together and form a stalker's union. It will rock (and probably terrify) the world of BHPíans.

Good luck with the CL500!
Old 1st February 2013, 20:24   #6
BHPian

Same for me.
Decided to join Officially after being a follower for nearly 5 years, Just in time for delivery of my second car Hyundai i20 Sportz 1.2

Will post buying and ownership experiences once I get the car next week upon my return to Bangalore.
Old 2nd February 2013, 14:13   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, motofreak. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum. Though am guessing after reading notes on violations for seven years you probably know quite a few of them.

Nice to have more petrol heads on this forum. Let's us all indulge our passions some more.
Old 3rd February 2013, 09:56   #8

Thanks every one for extending a warm welcome here. I am at peace to know that there are a few more like me who have spent more time following than posting. High five newbies!

AlphaKilo: The SL500 will have to wait a little longer. For now the RE occupies all my mind, body and soul.

Joey: Lets do that man!

Ganapathy: Sure Sir! Shall keep that in mind.

I booked my Classic Desert Storm yesterday at Go Green Motors, Hyderabad. The dealer has offered to get me the bike in a couple of weeks. Super excited!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks