Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th February 2013, 13:03   #1

Hello Petrolheads

Hi All,

This is Kamran from Bangalore. I have been a regular visitor for the past 6 years or so if I remember correctly and have finally become a member of this great community.

I am a passionate biker and currently own a '07 Pulsar 180 cc. Will be upgrading soon but yet to finalize.

Looking forward to learning loads of things from all you guys and sharing some of my own insights.

Regards,
Kamran
darbarz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th February 2013, 13:56   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Petrolheads

Hi Kamran! Welcome to Team-BHP! Glad you took the plunge in becoming a member. I own a pulsar 150( The first one that came out, dome headlamps et al) and i love the vehicle to the core. Last but not the least, enjoy your stay and have fun.
Old 7th February 2013, 14:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
Hi Kamran! Welcome to Team-BHP! Glad you took the plunge in becoming a member. I own a pulsar 150( The first one that came out, dome headlamps et al) and i love the vehicle to the core. Last but not the least, enjoy your stay and have fun.
Thanks for welcoming me Arch. I am really excited about my stay in Team-BHP and I am for sure going to have fun [Been doing already for the past 6 years ]
Old 7th February 2013, 17:50   #4
BHPian

Thats the beauty of it. From lurker to member! I am sure everyone here has a lot to contribute since i have been a reader from a long time myself, i know how wonderful it feels!
Old 7th February 2013, 18:58   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, darbarz. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Do not worry, you can learn a lot here and for sure you will have a lot to contribute as well. That is the best part of this forum. Every new member adds to the knowledge base.
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th February 2013, 09:39   #6

Thank you for welcoming me pganapathy!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks