Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th March 2013, 13:03   #1

Hello BHPians: Introducing Myself

Hello folks,

After following TeamBHP for about a year, sent an application to join the community and here I am. Never thought it would be so easy. Feeling so good to be a part of this community.

My name is Anupam, an architect by profession, photographer and traveler by heart.
My love for vehicles started at a very young age. I used to keep my dad’s bike keys with me always, so that whenever the bike was taken out, I get a ride.

Presently, I drive Fiat Punto MJD (oceanic blue) and am in love with it. Other than that I have a 2005 Bajaj discover 125cc which was a gift from dad when I was in college.
I have little knowledge of mechanics behind the working of a car and hope to learn a lot from this forum.

Keep Revving. Cheers!!!
ar_anupam is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2013, 14:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians: Introducing Myself

Welcome aboard TBHP, Anupam. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Ah so another member here who has petrol rather than blood in his veins. Don't worry, if you are willing to participate, ask questions and read a lot, you can learn anything about cars here. Look forward to you teaching us something as well.
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2013, 17:19   #3
BHPian

Welcome Anupam! So another member to the fiat club of team-bhp, most of us love the punto for its lovely design and build quality though the A.S.S is the major deterrent to most prospective buyers! Most of the members have a really good knowledge of cars and once you start reading, you start learning . So, go ahead and share content as and when you wish, do go through the rules as the mods here strive for quality of content and we as members have a responsibility of keeping tabs on what we post.

That aside, don't forget to have fun and hope to bump into you sometime in the forums. Keep revving my friend!
Arch-Angel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th March 2013, 11:17   #4

Thanks a lot pganapathy and Arch-Angel for your warm welcome. I am going through the rules section. Learning how to post images and stuff.
Yes, the love for Punto has only grown with time. Except for the minor niggles and bad ASS, its been a joyful ownership experience. Everytime i take it to the highways its pure "BLISS".
I am planning a trip to munsiyari for 6 days in the last week of march, hope to get some nice clear views of Himalayan ranges. I will be taking my punto to the hills for the first time. Binsar, Chaukori and Naukuchiatal are also included in the itinerary.
Old 22nd March 2013, 10:31   #5
BHPian

Welcome on board Anupam! Awaiting for your photos and travelogues. Have a happy stay here
Chris_Xtreme is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks