Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2013, 12:12   #1
BHPian

Hello from Chennai

Hello Friends,

I am Arvind. I am from Chennai. I work as an IT Professional and my work area is at Chennai One SEZ - Thoraipakkam.

I am a frequent visitor of Team-BHP for the past one year.What makes me keep glued to Team-BHP was the enormous amount of information and the people present in this forum.

I always had an attraction towards cars from my childhood days. I still remember sitting in between my mom's sewing machine and rotating the wheel imagining it to be a steering. Well, my dream of owning a car came true in September 2011 and I am now a proud owner of an Alto Lxi. Prior to Alto I was owning a Star City during my college days and currently own a Spendor thats 3 years old.

I am a beginner when it comes to Car Mechanics. I look forward to learn a lot from this forum and share my experiences and learning as well.

Well, thats all I can think of at the moment.

Happy Motoring.
Arvind6488 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2013, 12:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello from Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvind6488 View Post
Hello Friends,

I am Arvind. I am from Chennai. I work as an IT Professional and my work area is at Chennai One SEZ - Thoraipakkam.

I am a frequent visitor of Team-BHP for the past one year.What makes me keep glued to Team-BHP was the enormous amount of information and the people present in this forum.

I always had an attraction towards cars from my childhood days. I still remember sitting in between my mom's sewing machine and rotating the wheel imagining it to be a steering. Well, my dream of owning a car came true in September 2011 and I am now a proud owner of an Alto Lxi. Prior to Alto I was owning a Star City during my college days and currently own a Spendor thats 3 years old.

I am a beginner when it comes to Car Mechanics. I look forward to learn a lot from this forum and share my experiences and learning as well.

Well, thats all I can think of at the moment.

Happy Motoring.
Welcome Arvind. This is another Arvind. Hope you enjoy your time here. Too many Arvind's from chennai I guess . I know Aravind84, arvi86 apart from myself who also belong to the same city.
Old 22nd March 2013, 12:40   #3
BHPian

Welcome onboard Arvind! Do read the forum rules and enjoy your stay with Team-bhp. See if you can make it to the Chennai meet which is planned on 31st March.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...hread-271.html
Old 22nd March 2013, 14:29   #4
BHPian

Arvind71181,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I assume that I would be the youngest among all as they are Aravind84 and arvi86 whereas I am Arvind6488 .

Chris,

Thank you for the invite. It is really a pleasure to get an invite on the first day of joining the Team. However, I am sorry. I would be unable to make it up this time as I am an expecting father and have to visit my wife during the weekends as she is about to deliver in another two to three weeks time. I will definitely catch up with you during the next meet.
Old 22nd March 2013, 14:58   #5
BHPian

Hello there Arvind! The only city having maximum density of Arvind's per square kilometre must be chennai, haha! I used to do the same sewing machine thing when i was young and ended up piercing my finger. From that day i reminded myself cars may be dangerous . Welcome to home aka Team-BHP, where the smoke never settles and the engines never cease revving!

That aside, congrats on becoming a father!
Old 22nd March 2013, 15:04   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP arvind. Please make it a point to go thought he rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Congrats on your first car and your pending first child.

If you are interactive and read a lot, you can learn a lot from this forum
Old 22nd March 2013, 15:36   #7
BHPian

Arch-Angel and Ganapathy,

Thank you for your wishes. It is a pleasure getting to know you all. I look forward to spending more time here interacting with you all as I have now been included as a Family member.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed