Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2013, 13:40   #1
BHPian

Finally a BHPian

Hello fellow BHPians,

Two tries and I finally made it to the forum. Thanks to the moderators for approving my membership.

I am Shreyas Kaushik a software engineer based in Bangalore. I was born and brought up in Bangalore and have seen the ups and downs of this city from the early 80's.

I am passionate about cars, driving, travelling in general and soccer too. I also try and find sometime to play some badminton. Currently in our stable we have a Swfit Diesel and a Mahindra XUV.

Preivously our family had a Maruti Omin and a Hyundai Santro.

I look forward to learning a lot from members here and hope to contribute in my own little way !!!
Old 24th March 2013, 20:55   #2
BHPian

Re: Finally a BHPian

Hello shrk 18, welcome to the forum of avid-petrolheads. Do go through the announcements section of the forum once before posting! Since you mentioned you're passionate about driving, do write some travelogues and share your happy moments with your car with other BHPians as well. Also, don't forget to share your experiences with your cars through ownership reports!

Again, Welcome to TEAM-BHP!

Keep revvin'
S@ndy

Last edited by S@ndy : 24th March 2013 at 20:59.
Old 25th March 2013, 07:27   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally a BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, shrk_18. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Nice to see that we have more passionate petrol heads on our forum. Just helps us to improve. We loom forward to feedback from you on how the new cars in the stable are treating you
Old 25th March 2013, 07:37   #4
BHPian

Welcome to teambhp Shreyas.
Its a previlage to be a member of tbhp and you are one among us now.
Keep revving and mile munching.
Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks