Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2013, 19:30   #1
BHPian

Third time lucky! Greetings from Ahmedabad!

Hello everyone,
First of all a Happy Holi to all! Holi turned out to be lucky for me this time as I finally got my Team BHP membership approval today after my third try.
I am a 16 year old 11th Grade student with a passion bordering on obsession for cars. I found Team BHP while looking for a new car. Although those plans got put on back burner for now, Team BHP has played a important role in deciding a replacement for our 12 year old Santro. We have booked a i10 Sportz and expecting delivery in a few days.
My hobbies other than cars are Technology, Cooking and a bit of Photography. I am also a big fan of Formula 1 and also BTCC.
I spend some of my time on Twitter (not sure if I am allowed to share the ID) and also write a bit on my blog (also not sure if allowed to share). I also like playing F1 2012, if someone else does too, I would love to play online although I am again unsure whether I am allowed to share the ID.
I don't know if there are others my age on Team BHP but if there are I would love to interact.
Looking forward to interacting and sharing with the fellow members here.

-Nipam
Old 17th April 2013, 11:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Third time lucky! Greetings from Ahmedabad!

Hey Nipan, welcome to our very own TBHP. Joining so young is nice since you get a lot of info very early in life. Personally regret to have joined the action a little later but thats fine.

Also congrats on your i10. Hope you are not one of those who are breaking the rule book by driving your new car without a DL. If so fine else please do not indulge in it even for fun. Once you have the age then you can move the fuel guage.

Till then have fun, share and learn and yes post lots on your passions in our non auto threads such as in - Shifting Gear
Old 17th April 2013, 12:01   #3
BHPian

Re: Third time lucky! Greetings from Ahmedabad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Hey Nipan, welcome to our very own TBHP. Joining so young is nice since you get a lot of info very early in life. Personally regret to have joined the action a little later but thats fine.

Also congrats on your i10. Hope you are not one of those who are breaking the rule book by driving your new car without a DL. If so fine else please do not indulge in it even for fun. Once you have the age then you can move the fuel guage.

Till then have fun, share and learn and yes post lots on your passions in our non auto threads such as in - Shifting Gear
Hey, thanks a lot!
I am definitely not one of those people who break the rules, even though I would love to drive. I do wish however wish that there was something like a learner's license at 16 like in the US.

P.S You got my name wrong in your post, sure it was a typo
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks